Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM pirates are probably still pissed Kaido’s right hand pushed them off a waterfall in the first place, and Kaido not giving them directions to mogura port to avoid the Marco thing.
Idk how anyone can say that the BM pirates don’t have the best reason to be the ones who deal with Kaido rn. They’ve been treated like shit this whole arc by Kaido and the Beast Pirates

Damn, we should’ve been preaching AKK (Akainu Kills Kaido) all along. Who would’ve thought that Akainu proves superiority over these trash Yonko despite not even being present this arc? Lol

———

On the one hand I’m torn, this would be such a pathetically embarrassing way for Wano to end, but Wano itself has also been an embarrassingly pathetic arc overall so in a way this ending would be appropriate.

On the other hand, if Kaido and Big Mom really do go out like this, I can satiate my lust for Yonko fan tears for years to come.

Decisions, decisions.
:akasalt:
When Pre-TS filler antagonists can handle ordinary lava better than Yonko can.
Don Accino vs Kaido/Linlin thread when? :pepebusi:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Would recommend some reading comprehension lessons
You can pay for your own comprehension lessons you window licker

Meme sees kaido as her little brother

Haven't seen each other in decades but still talk to each other all the time because kaido knows about pudding and her power and meme knows about kaido being on punk hazard king and numbers

Kaido has a flashback when meme loses

Status
Not open for further replies.