Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are stupid since you can't argue. Cyber bully haha like I would care about your opinion.

You are so miserable that you remember a discussion we had long time ago. I barely remember that shit. You kept showing panels and wanting other to instant believe.

Not sure what arguments I used but curtain is odd enough to be clearly a barrier.
Long time ago? That discussion was like 5 months ago. Are you seriously that mentally impaired that you can’t remember shit from less than a year ago.

Stop eating those paints chips

So there is a chapter with the title "Winner Doesn't Need an Epithet"

Kaido, King, and Queen is losing and the narrator box says the winner is Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji respectively.

but here is the odd part, Big Mom is losing but the narrator box put Epithet for Kid & Law. :quest::quest:

it was a 2v1 not a 1v1 so it was probably not fair to bigmom same way kaido won due to Mr go

Yeah, they’re getting orders directly from the gorosei which was why they told the orders to bowler hat and the others because they’re not there to complete the orders themselves. Plus last we saw them they were in a very nice room
i thought that fancy room was inside one of the ships. i came to know that 22 chapters later funny lol

D

Deleted member 83

So there is a chapter with the title "Winner Doesn't Need an Epithet"

Kaido, King, and Queen is losing and the narrator box says the winner is Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji respectively.

but here is the odd part, Big Mom is losing but the narrator box put Epithet for Kid & Law. :quest::quest:

Luffy is also “Strawhat Luffy”
Kaido was declared winner by narrator. Luffy by Nekomamushi.

Who is more believable?
Both by narrator

Long time ago? That discussion was like 5 months ago. Are you seriously that mentally impaired that you can’t remember shit from less than a year ago.

Stop eating those paints chips
I do a lot of things. 5 months is long time. I had many discussions since there and I didn't even remember your name. Not sure if you changed or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.