Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys what is the possibility that Kaido and Yamato’s horns are just accessories and not real? I have a theory that Kaido is actually a human and that one time he called Yamato the offspring of an Oni(himself) he only referred to himself as such metaphorically because he’s a strong and a cruel person not as in he’s literally an Oni.

Also never in the series were they mentioned or even hinted at, I think Oda is trolling everyone and Kaido is just an oversized human like Linlin, even in this arc only King was the special one in terms of abilities and he’s the one linked to the void century not Kaido.

Afterall I think Kaido is just a regular citizen of Vodka that was born to normal human parents but he was just too big and strong similar to Big Mom

He doesn’t even have a reason to fight anymore. If he comes back it’s for narrative only
Exactly. I'm not a "zkk" supporter, but I guess anything is possible if Oda is trying to parallel the Hokusai paintings. Since Luffy won, my argument with ZKK people is over, all I cared about was him actually winning and it the fight being done. Now that it is, anything that happens after is purely circumstantial to the plot and not the MCs fight.

Guys what is the possibility that Kaido and Yamato’s horns are just accessories and not real? I have a theory that Kaido is actually a human and that one time he called Yamato the offspring of an Oni(himself) he only referred to himself as such metaphorically because he’s a strong and a cruel person not as in he’s literally an Oni.

Also never in the series were they mentioned or even hinted at, I think Oda is trolling everyone and Kaido is just an oversized human like Linlin, even in this arc only King was the special one in terms of abilities and he’s the one linked to the void century not Kaido.

Afterall I think Kaido is just a regular citizen of Vodka that was born to normal human parents but he was just too big and strong similar to Big Mom
He is indeed oni .

Don't you just love it when you prove the haters wrong and they change their narrative to save face.

Last chapter we told everyone that Kaido won't stop just because he is knocked out, unconscious and takes another lost. We based that on Kaido's character. He's an invinciblle character, invincible in the since he can't be killed, that is the embodiment of might who has lost seven times in the past and determines other character's value through battle.

We were told that was wrong. Since his lost came from Joyboy that makes things difficult and Kaido will just leave Wano.

Now, they realize they were wrong and the only way to stop Kaido is to permanently stop him so they pulled a 180. They are say the magma will kill him and it actually LKK (Luffy kill Kaido). Or his body will be encased in hard rock and magma so he can't return. The best one, there is seastone in the magma that will stop him from escaping.
:milaugh:

I wonder what it will be next week with them.

Exactly. I'm not a "zkk" supporter, but I guess anything is possible if Oda is trying to parallel the Hokusai paintings. Since Luffy won, my argument with ZKK people is over, all I cared about was him actually winning and it the fight being done. Now that it is, anything that happens after is purely circumstantial to the plot and not the MCs fight.
Zoro killing a nearly dead Kaido would be cool but I think it’s too grand a death for him if Oda doesn’t do it right

It would be terrible plot if kaido appears just for zoro to kill him.
I tend to agree, but I guess it depends on context. My assumption is, if he comes out of Mt. Fuji, he's doing one last attack as a suicide attempt.

I'd argue here that anything is possible after this point. We'll see what happens with this volcano thing, it sounds like it's meant to continue the next 1-2 chapters at least. My guess is Zunisha will at least be the one to stop the undersea one from destroying Wano (though it may alter Wano's structure since based on Lance's description, the part that is cracked may fall down and Wano's walls are broken.

First of all, i'm a luffy fan,

i really don't understand why zoro fans want him to kill kaido and why they aren't satisfied enough with what zoro made until yet. He fought against 2 yonkos and was arguably the the most impressive in 5v2 (with luffy together). Then he overcame a creature like King (a killing machine and a lunarian), the right hand man of Kaido, who said that king is strong (thats why his name is King). He has Adv. conqourers and adv. armament Haki, he has Enma and when he is fit after all this, i really think that he could go extreme diff against an admiral (besides Akainu). Just leave him alone, at the end of the day he is the number 2 of the crew, and thats why zoro is one of the most incredible characters out there, but enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.