Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ice Oni awaken the full potential for the one that get infected by it

Zoro is definitely returning, The Shinigami plotline is not finished, this is not about ZKK, this is just simple logic
If it was simple logic you would see you are wrong just like you were wrong about pretty much everything this Arc.

Simple logic: Zoro has received the most damage he has ever got in the series and will not magically wake up for the second time in the Arc.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Only way kaido and big mom live is if somehow the BMP find them before they die and they get the fuck outta there

Yeah I think durability is linked to your will in the one piece universe
I don't think Oden was as strong as those two now but I also believe that the situations seem to parallel eachother
Theres a big over all emphasize on fire and burning in this arc
To me I think one piece is pretty straightforward and not that subversive when it comes to the general plot
So when something like this is that emphized I take it as it's just goin be that way
I disagree. I think you're confusing endurance with durability and haki.

Zoro has incredible strong will and much greater will than Killer yet that didn't stop Killer from piercing his body. Zoro's endurance allow him to survive the attack and defeat Killer.

Look at Luffy, one reason he use black haki with G4 is to protect him. During his final clash with Kaido one reason his arm was coated with haki was to protect his arm from Kaido magma like fire.

from Redon in PirateKing Forum

"Yes, the narrator confirms that Luffy is the winner.

In fact, at the beginning of the chapter the narrator says that the previous result (the winner was Kaido) is going to be updated.

And when the explosion of the underwater volcano takes place, we see a new text from the narrator saying that the winner of the "Decisive Battle in Wanokuni Sky" is Luffy."
Well, that's it. Luffy officially defeated Kaido and I really doubt he's get up again underneath the country while the eruption is wasting him and Big Mom up. I dunno, maybe Big Mom could save herself by betraying Kaido there but I see no chance for Kaido.
Also, ZKK is dead too.

The shinigami plot line can be in the post Wano arc
I have some thoughts for what it is

But Oda making Zoro in a critical condition even though the arc seems to be over and he even missed the final of Luffy fight, that's obviously a red flag and Oda is planning for something with Zoro

Like I said the reverse of What Sanji asked Zoro to do will happen

I have some thoughts for what it is

But Oda making Zoro in a critical condition even though the arc seems to be over and he even missed the final of Luffy fight, that's obviously a red flag and Oda is planning for something with Zoro

Like I said the reverse of What Sanji asked Zoro to do will happen
Well the Straw Hats are probably going to be in Wano for 2 more weeks due to Hawkins prediction and Choppers goal to cure everybody. So now we have a reason why, Luffy and Zoro will be out for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.