Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice headcanon back in One Piece Zoro wakes up celebrates Luffy's win and acts like the good subordinate he is.

Go write fanfiction if you want your headcanon to come true.

:milaugh:
Like I thought you have nothing. You anti-ZKK boys never seen still amaze me. Not really.

Oda: Shows Zoro facing someone that looks like Death or the grim reaper. Has yet to conclude that part and many other plot lines for Zoro.

You: Zoro part in Wano is over. I know more about ONE PIECE than anybody including Oda. Anybody who disagree with me is posting headcannon even though I don't bring anything to support my claim.

Me: :okay:

Man I'd love to see a real life survey of ZKK believers. Who knows what kind of crazy shit they believe in real life?

Earth is flat? Illuminati exists? Kim Kardashian is hot?
Man I'd love to see a forum survey of non ZKK believers. Who knows what kind of crazy shit they believe in forum life?

Dressrosa Boundman is Top Tier? Doffy is above King? Doffy is Admiral level?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Kaido is going to burst out of the ground with his new triple headed dragon awakening form that has blast breaths that are planet level, then Zoro will awaken with BOTH of his eyes open, he'll move so fast that he teleports behind kaido and beheads all three of kaido's heads at the same time

:finally:

Kaido is for sure awakened he was the one who explained awakening. and for sure he would not spare his ability , so i am pretty sure he was using his awakening the whole time. He has some abilities that is not even in the myths when it comes to chinese Dragons.
Breathing fire is only know by the western Dragons. anyway there is not even a single ability he lacks and that an awakening would grant him it.
Kaido has many forms , he can breath fire , he can change the weather, he can breath air slashes , he can use fire clouds and lift islands. what would please awakening grant him then?
i am 100% sure he was already using awakening from the beginning.

Kaido is for sure awakened he was the one who explained awakening. and for sure he would not spare his ability , so i am pretty sure he was using his awakening the whole time. He has some abilities that is not even in the myths when it comes to chinese Dragons.
Breathing fire is only know by the western Dragons. anyway there is not even a single ability he lacks and that an awakening would grant him it.
Kaido has many forms , he can breath fire , he can change the weather, he can breath air slashes , he can use fire clouds and lift islands. what would please awakening grant him then?
i am 100% sure he was already using awakening from the beginning.
Naaah he wasn't awakened. Same as WB and all the tim haki wasn't mentioned during the ear or post ts

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Kaido is going to burst out of the ground with his new triple headed dragon awakening form that has blast breaths that are planet level, then Zoro will awaken with BOTH of his eyes open, he'll move so fast that he teleports behind kaido and beheads all three of kaido's heads at the same time

:finally:
:finally::finally::finally:

People really believe Kaido and Big Mom haven't awakened for 60+ years and will somehow awaken now?

It's pretty obvious that both were awakened and were using it during their battles.
Post automatically merged:

Nah fam. Skypiea/Wano/Foxy is basically Oda on acid.
Lol Skypiea is a pretty good Arc, comparing it to Foxy is you on acid.

Never heard of Kabuki theatre, the classic form of Japanese theatre?
every classical kabuki play that Oda is referencing/stealing from in this arc is 5 acts like yoshitsune and the thousand cherry trees, and the treasury of loyal retainers
Post automatically merged:

Not all of them are 5 acts tho
the vast majority are 5 or more acts. many are 11+

Status
Not open for further replies.