Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys let's stop all the smooth-brain arguing amongst eachother. Can I get an unbiased, detailed explanation as to why some of you think ZKK will happen? Same goes for anti-ZKK. Let's have a proper debate here, no "because hints etc COPE". Honestly just trying to understand both sides here but it's so toxic.

from Redon in PirateKing Forum

"Yes, the narrator confirms that Luffy is the winner.

In fact, at the beginning of the chapter the narrator says that the previous result (the winner was Kaido) is going to be updated.

And when the explosion of the underwater volcano takes place, we see a new text from the narrator saying that the winner of the "Decisive Battle in Wanokuni Sky" is Luffy."
Yonko fans :

and either way it seem confirmed that awakening is not just because long time more it because of will power of the user , strength of his body and mind. only when you achieved that you awaken your DF.
till now aside of the Zoans of Impel down all of the awakened DF user are CoC user. well Law is not confirmed yet but i am pretty sure he is.

Tbh there's no way the two just keep swimming in there forever.

Either they get killed by magma or get back up. The former is highly unlikely.
The BMP are going to grab their captain and leave Kaido there

Kaido is the only one who’s done
Post automatically merged:

Law a god at work more wank later
:steef:
Join me brother in the cleansing of Law downplayers

His body is strong but he and big moms minds are weak.

Kaido is mentally weakened because his loss to Oden traumatized him literally making him want to kill himself.

Big Mom is mentally stunted from her trauma as a child literally making her black out memories
Why would his mind be weak because he lost to the 8th opponent that couldn't kill him. He hoped the Scabbards could kill him and they failed. Luffy's in the same boat.

He was mad about the Oden battle because Oden had the power to kill him and the only reason he didn't was because of outside interference. Kaido wants to be killed by a strong opponent. Luffy gave it all he had, there was no interference, but couldn't kill him.

G

Gorosei Informer

by the way Kaido said Awakening is what happens when your body and mind catch up to your powers? anyone think that Kaido's mind and body are not top? he has the strongest body , one of the best haki on the verse and his mind is top too. i would not be surprise if he awakened his DF the moment he ate it. since he was a monster from the get go. by the way that applies for BM as well.
Thats exactly why I feared they may not get them. Oda is writing them as brutes and I'm guessing the Impel Down guards were forced into awakening somehow?

They sat in their territories for decades and "gave up", Kaido has PTSD from Oden at least, BM has PTSD with Carmel and neither has gotten over it. Luffy on the other hand should still be reeling in PTSD from Akainu but Jinbei helped him deal with it and move on.

Luffy has shown extreme reslience/determination/ambition and such, he is putting the Yonkos to shame and maybe that's why he got to awaken.

But it still doesn't make sense that Katakuri and Doflamingo can get awakenings, both of them have sat put for many years in their territories for years now AFAIK and yet got awakenings.

Is Oda trying to say Kat and Doffy are mentally superior to BM and Kaido then? Given all we saw from both of them especially Kaido, him not being awakened just seems all the more ridiculous too by far. Oden said to him to get stronger and awakening would have definitely helped with that. But Kaido even dismissed awakenings to Luffy so it feels like Oda is purposely avoiding them for the Yonkos and making excuses through Kaido too.

Kaidos resilience is absolutely amazing too, he has been the best tank by far especially mentally, he just won't stop fighting or give up in this raid. He is unstoppable/unrelenting and this is without a confirmed awakening too. The Impel Down guards kept getting back up and fighting, the Minotaurus one at least so I expected Kaido to do the same but Oda made Luffy do that instead and made him turn out to be a Zoan instead to really rub it in too LMFAO!

His body is strong but he and big moms minds are weak.

Kaido is mentally weakened because his loss to Oden traumatized him literally making him want to kill himself.

Big Mom is mentally stunted from her trauma as a child literally making her black out memories
his mind is not weak, he endured torture , he has FS and advCoC , he shown the best haki feats till now. suicide is just a hobby. he and BM are not weak minded more they have flaws. so has Doffy and Katakuri has their mind flaws. Doffy has his trauma and Katakuri too.

Why would his mind be weak because he lost to the 8th opponent that couldn't kill him. He hoped the Scabbards could kill him and they failed. Luffy's in the same boat.

He was mad about the Oden battle because Oden had the power to kill him and the only reason he didn't was because of outside interference. Kaido wants to be killed by a strong opponent. Luffy gave it all he had, there was no interference, but couldn't kill him.
He lost to Oden because it goes against his ideals. He only got to win because the hag cheated on his behalf and that fight ruined his mindset

It was nothing about his wanting to die, that came after that fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.