Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouside COA, I had a headcanon during Wano that by awakening Brook could borrow power from deceased samurai from the underworld lol. It had no basis but I liked that idea. And a glass cannon like Nami should awakene and specialize in COO, cuz her firepower itself is fine (to deal with vet level characters)
For Usopp I don't know. He's so left behind :jay-he:
Would have been cool if Brook awakened, and that sounds like such a hax awakening, borrowing perhaps the power of corpses when they were alive or some shit, he would basically have his own potential nightmare mode like Luffy lol.

It doesn't matter. You understand that the attack WB did was nothing, right? Even if Bajrung Gun is stronger it won't one shot him. C'mon man...
You think akainu can tank an attack which K.O.ed Kaido and sent him 20 KM deep and break his horn:seriously:

Sure akainu has more Lethality and better offense and can shape shift but he isn't tanking bajrung gun

they showed abilities that can only explained by awakening.
Kaido can breath fire even though chinese dragon don't breath fire
he has a hybrid form where he has the same curly eyebrows and same eye shapes as Luffy's G5
BM create some homies that can gather the souls.
and till now Kaido delivered the best awakening explanation so more or less Oda confirmed that he is awakened otherwise he would not be the one who explain it
there is no doubt about them being awakened
Chopper has multiple hybrid forms too. Is he awakened?

Talking as a neutral here.

At this point, its unnecessary.
Oda took the trouble to dig Kaido 100km under earth, straight in lava. Taking the time for Zoro to wake up, Kaido to (somehow) survive and come back, etc... would only be a drag.

Just let Kaido rest in peace, get a party, a quick lore dump and sail away from this country of crybabies ASAP.
And get the *uck out of this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.