Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but in term of firepower I don't think Luffy really needs more grow. Honestly Oda should focus on other straw hats growth next arc. Luffy is already a bonafide top tier
Well the wings are where they need to be too power wise, they can fight and beat the second and third man of opponent crews.
Usopp is the main one that needs to get stronger if he is going to be able to meet his father with confidence.

Complaining about their being no tension around luffy

But not having a problem with zoro never being allowed to lose with any time he does oda needing to either
  • Find a way to separate zoro
  • Find some last second excuse or reason it doesn't fully count
  • Have some interference
  • Have him go out in a extreme badass way
Cause that's real tension unlike luffy somehow
Some people held doctorate in double standard takes....

Just how monstrous the finisher against Teach is going to be? :shocking:
I legit fear that BB will look sooo op that other Yonkous looking not good in compare, hell the 3admirals=BB shit could became true.
I mean to match and fight this Luffy, you need to be stronger the current strongest creature, we reaching Dragonball z powercrap plot soon in case. At top Luffy probably still get a least one power up...

Luffy will controll his awakening even better, he just got hit new and already took the strongest one down lol...
We reach very dangerous stages for OP powerstructure, something which Greg warn about in Arlong park last weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.