Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum is kinda funny tho. It’s the complete opposite of Reddit in my opinion. There are a lot of One Piece fans and HATERs that somehow truly believe the series is shit but they still read the spoilers weekly, and freak out by a simple hint that could literally mean 1000 different things. Nonetheless, I still love to see how passionate and/or egocentric people get on here when you question their own headcannons and theories. The drama is real. :cheers:
Reddit boring because you're allowed to only have one opinion

23:59
"omg mythical zoan drum regen so broken. asspull!"

00:00
"zoro being a normal human will come back after a near death scenario with 023840129873012702173 damage due to magical asspull mink medicine and is gonna kill awakened Kaido. Trust me, man. It totally makes sense and it's not an asspull at all".

:pepestop:
:suresure:

I am not even gonna be excusing Luffy's power ups, but Zoro fanboys are blind when it comes to their fave

Zunesha's magnum dong is covering up the sun.
When he sees joyboy, it will rise, and the dawn will come to wano.
:kata:
Holy shit! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Post automatically merged:

LMAOOOO

Look at what you are saying, going to my mute list since you are clearly trolling or have some trouble comprehending basic sentences, bye.
Disagree with me = trolling. Therefore I'm not capable of debate. Go ahead, I thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.