Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
>"Yes, the narrator confirms that Luffy is the winner.

>In fact, at the beginning of the chapter the narrator says that the previous result (the winner was Kaido) is going to be updated.

>And when the explosion of the underwater volcano takes place, we see a new text from the narrator saying that the winner of the "Decisive Battle in Wanokuni Sky" is Luffy."

Lmao have the ZKKtards given up yet or what?
The ZKK cult always believed that Zoro would kill the defeated Kaido, a glorious executioner:suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR what if new enemy like Blackbeard or akainu overpower gear 3 luffy punch with haki on it.
‘Like katakuri did this luffy.
Would it prove new enemy > Kaido ?

. Yes I have been preaching kaido is doflimingo villain type now. And kaido fans don’t want doflimingo villain type style . He got end by island level punch.

‘’Kaido - doflimingo Both of them fight more Peopke.

‘Big mom- trebol

Kaido cloud- doflimingo birdcage
Depends on what the new enemy does tbh. Nothing's really set in stone already.

Sanji will develop future sight by avoiding female enemies who try to hit him

Since his body is tough as fck now

He already feared hurting Black Maria with CoA

Like I understand people who were on the fence about ZKK not believing in it anymore, but people really expect those who've been committed to it for years to drop it this late in the game?

Especially when people say stuff like "Why didn't Zoro kill XYZ villain(s)," it tells me that they never understood the theory in the first place...as if they just heard people throwing around the idea of Zoro killing Kaido but they never actually read up on the theory itself lol

One of the funniest things i have seen are people who seem to have suddenly new found appreciation of Zoro's accomplishment this arc same thing they have been undermining for years :jordanmf:
ZKK Cult are the only that's one that downplayed Zoro's achievements

Going as far as to dream about Zoro overshadowing Luffy I'm an arc designed around him since Punk Hazard.

Zoro basically had best showing on the rooftop, and they still weren't satisfied

One of the funniest things i have seen are people who seem to have suddenly new found appreciation of Zoro's accomplishment this arc same thing they have been undermining for years :jordanmf:
11:59 PM
"Zoro fans are greedy, he has so many crazy feats in Wano like scarring Kaido, blocking Hakai, getting ACoC and defeating King!"

12:00 AM
"Zoro left a papercut on Kaido, he blocked Hakai for 0.1 seconds, he gets carried by Enma & he's dying after defeating a mere YC1"

Sanji will develop future sight by avoiding female enemies who try to hit him

Since his body is tough as fck now

He already feared hurting Black Maria with CoA
You clearly dont know your fav, if Sanji ever get FS(wich is unlikely it would be sson as he could barely see a big invisible fatass) he will definely NOT be using it to avoid females even if they are enemies, it would be the opposite actualy.

Status
Not open for further replies.