Status
Not open for further replies.
This should've been a spread

1. Kawamatsu. No doubt.
2. Nekomamushi. No doubt.
3. Denjiro. No doubt.
4. Hiyori. No doubt.
5. Inuarashi. No doubt.
6. Izo? Highly possible because wears the same cloak as him, so can't be Kikunojo, Kin'emon or Ashura Douji, obviously.
7. Raizo. No doubt.
8. Shinobu. No doubt.

So, Ashura Douji, Kin'emon and Kikunojo are pressumibly dead until they show up next chapter.

Probably Oda wants to create some drama thought Tsuru (Kin'emon) Izo (Kikunojo) and the Scabbards in general (Ashura Douji).

We didn't even get 9 shadows featured, and we didn't get all of the strawhats cheering for Luffy which is the whole point of Luffy's victories.
Oda is straight up telling us it isn't over, and I wouldn't consider a volcano erupting a sign of victory.
Kaido and Big Mom are coming to the surface as we speak.
Read Failing Fans :cheers: Keep it up:luffydab:

Fun fact
Linlin been inside lava for the past 45-60 min
She was sent down before luffy used g4 vs Kaido! And g4 vs kaido lasted 20-30 min then we had break then g5 vs Kaido lasted about 10-15 min

:josad:imagine she's not dead
Didn't even melt after spending 30+ min in lava after being hit by Nukes + Kid & law attacks
Was there time stamps during the fight? I can’t remember. If not, the entire last 10 chapters could’ve been 2 mins long for all we know lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Same reason Luffy piggybacked Rebecca near the end of Dressrosa arc.

They bonded a bit throughout the arc, so Oda will make proper final moment and farewell between the 2 before Straw Hats leave the island.
Apples and oranges, you disingenuous twat, this is why it’s impossible to take you seriously 🙄

Also, saw you liked Jerami’s earlier post @dizzy2341, too much of a pussy to chime in??

1. Kawamatsu. No doubt.
2. Nekomamushi. No doubt.
3. Denjiro. No doubt.
4. Hiyori. No doubt.
5. Inuarashi. No doubt.
6. Izo? Highly possible because wears the same cloak as him, so can't be Kikunojo, Kin'emon or Ashura Douji, obviously.
7. Raizo. No doubt.
8. Shinobu. No doubt.

So, Ashura Douji, Kin'emon and Kikunojo are pressumibly dead until they show up next chapter.

Probably Oda wants to create some drama thought Tsuru (Kin'emon) Izo (Kikunojo) and the Scabbards in general (Ashura Douji).
I hope these 3 don't pop out like Pagaya did. Something tells me they're gonna. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.