Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
observing how fandoms operate on wg I have come to realize most have a clear structure
the zoro and sanji fandoms here on wg for example
you have the ring leaders in chrono and nik
whose job is to spew all kinds of biased opinions/narratives as "facts "

then you have the muscle guys like ha001 and wildfire kaios who go around aggressively mowing down opposing counter arguments .
you ofc have a couple perhaps lacking something fundamental in stealthblack and monsterx
and finally the fairly rational ones like rayanoo and conquistador.

And there is me, their father:kata:

The impressive thing was never even the heat lol. It's the penetrative force of Akainu that's so threatening. Even in rl a human just doesn't dissappear right away when submerged with Magma. The explosion this chapter shows how destructive volcano eruptions are which Akainu can create and likely use at will.

@Wiwi
Esp when you consider BM got knocked out by an explosion lol
And yeah, Punk Hazard active volcanoes were made by the Magu Magu, said in pages adding extra informations published for One Piece 15th anniversary in Weekly Shonen Jump

"マグマグの力で火山ができる"
"The power of the magu magu allows the creation of volcanoes"
All Akainu being able to trigger volcanic eruptions at will would be hype as fuck.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
RayanOOs scaling is ass.
Lanji a bum
The corrupt lawyer is really good at saying things that people want to hear—That's why everyone likes him. However, when you dig deeper and actually question his takes, he concludes everything with, "I don't believe it so it can't be true."

That’s a really weird drawing of Big Mom tho
I was talking about the picture depicting the holes. Both holes lead to lava. There is no escaping it.

if you say so
I personally rate rayan takes
I was joking. He's reasonable enough alright; that's why I voted for him to join the staff, in the first place—although he's far from unbiased.

observing how fandoms operate on wg I have come to realize most have a clear structure
the zoro and sanji fandoms here on wg for example
you have the ring leaders in chrono and nik
whose job is to spew all kinds of biased opinions/narratives as "facts "

then you have the muscle guys like ha001 and wildfire kaios who go around aggressively mowing down opposing counter arguments .
you ofc have a couple perhaps lacking something fundamental in stealthblack and monsterx
and finally the fairly rational ones like rayanoo and conquistador.

I admit this was fun:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.