Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropping a building was enough to disfigure it. A sword slash would cut it but Law can't damage it like Zoro and Kin'emon.

You could do that to Big Mom's homies without actually harming them:

Where did zoro hurt Prometheus even?
Zoro cut prometehsu many times and prmetebsu wasn't even nerfed nor damaged

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Haki isn't necessary to be a top tier, that's what kaido meant

Having better haki doesn't mean someone is stronger, take jimbei, he would get one shotted by law and Kidd despite having better haki
Where was it stated that Jinbe had a stronger haki???
And what do you mean Haki isn't necessary to be a top tier. So Kaido brought up Roger because ......

How can she coat herself before Kaidou even attempted the Thunder Bagua and still fail to block? You're making zero sense here.

The fact that she failed to block almost directly implies that she coated herself mid blitz.
Because her coat is not strong enough to fully block a Thunder Bagua?
I see you dont even know about what you are discussing lol see the image below:

This chapter, the last chapter and every other chapter where Zoro is sleeping. You surely skipped those chapters once you found out that Zoro isn't doing shit. This can be the only reason why you are here still blabbering delusional statements because anyone with a sane mind can understand that ZKK possibility is done and dusted after reading those chapters.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because her coat is not strong enough to fully block a Thunder Bagua?
I see you dont even know about what you are discussing lol see the image below:
Aight, I see your argument. I interpreted that scene as Yamato just barely failing to put her shield up in time to protect herself from the Bagua mid blitz. But yeah, your POV here makes more sense.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This chapter, the last chapter and every other chapter where Zoro is sleeping. You surely skipped those chapters once you found out that Zoro isn't doing shit. This can be the only reason why you are here still blabbering delusional statements because anyone with a sane mind can understand that ZKK possibility is done and dusted after reading those chapters.
So he never did it, just your delusions think he did, gotcha. :goyea:
We broke Lik, make yourself scarfe @nik87 or the zolo fandom will execute you for tarnishing their fandom name even more.
Imagine thinking you can stop ZKK when all of you together cant stop me alone... :rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.