Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the cuffs aren't seastone, its hard to see how Yamato can't use a shape shifting devil fruit to slip them. Or freeze the explosives in them. After wearing the cuffs for years, maybe she just adapted to them.

Why is everyone so hung up on Kaido’s flashback? I feel like we got enough. What more do you want? Aside from God Valley which I promise u has been done on purpose. If you combine those few panels from his last chapter, then few panels from Kings’s, then all the panels from Oden’s flashback, you couple potentially have a pretty decent flashback. Also, Kaido and BM mention a lot of his past thru “speech”. You don’t have to SEE something to know someone’s past.

Only VIP members and the staff members can add them.
I think he is talking about the Bounty tags. Like how mine is $30M. When does it go up to like Sanji’s or Zoros? Or whatever is next
Post automatically merged:

I am talking about the bounty banner tags, do I need likes to get them or its only messages?
To get likes, just post about how great ZKK is even if u dont believe it. U will get like 1000 likes per message :gokulaugh:

He literally says he could not use it, and then Queen removes his cuffs allowing him to use Haki.

That's actually reasonable. So either Yamato didn't have the same cuffs back then or the VC made a mistake.
Sea stone doesn't affect your haki usage it just weakens devil fruit users to the point that they can't use their powers.

No, she did not. You can't use Haki when you have sea stone cuffs confirmed by Luffy during Udon. Yamato's cuffs are confirmed to be sea stone in her V-card. The black Haki effects were sometimes used for non-Haki attacks too. Law never tanked Kaido's TB, he was literally on the ground after taking the attack. He endured it. That's different from tanking it. Law doesn't have an ancient Zoan's durability; his bones are breaking from Yamato's attacks alright. That doesn't mean she'd just one-shot him though.
yamato can very obviously use Haki otherwise how would she ever fight Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.