Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One problem I have with Yamato’s flashback is that there is so little context for what’s happening… Like why is Kaido beating the shit out of her? Like why is he so offended that she’s an Oden fanboy that he beats her to shit? Has anybody ever asked this?

Like their relationship is so fuckin vague. Why did Kaido think Yamato would ever agree to be Shogun? Like she’s been opposing him for 2 decades and yet his master plan was to make her Shogun as if something had happened to make it possible.

Oda just had the thought “Father beats up Daughter” and just threw random shit with no context there to create sympathy out of a vague situation
Isnt that what beasts do? Kaido is beating the shit out of her because she doesn't do as he ask her to do. She fights him, disobeys him, idolizes his rival whom he beat by a fluke and killed giving him a bad memorry which gets out everytime she yells his name. He doesn't care about what Yamato wants and forces his decision upon her. This is a toxic parent which is a beast in general. So I don't see why you have problem with such a simple thing!?

I dont think Yamato can grow like this without anyone interefering.

So either someone interefers and tells her to drop her BS maybe someone who has undergone identity crisis themselves?
Or an incident makes her change it.

Otherwise Oda will use thsi as worst gag.

But even for current writing style this seems to low to use it as gag.

But honestly Yamato in anime is just so nice already.
I am damn sure the anime will elevaet her fight with Kaido to level beyond our thinking as by that time in manga well prolly be at other arc

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
She’s at worst decent when she’s not trying to be Oden

Also Momo might actually have a chance in popularity poll now
I think she has just about everything she needs to be a really compelling character. I enjoyed her appearances in those brief moments when she wasn’t Oden and was allowed to do things instead of being Luffy’s voyeur.

lol is Momo that hot now?

Status
Not open for further replies.