Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato is able to clash with kaido for a worthwhile. While Zoro still has to face another yc1 next arc, sanji fans don’t have to vote
Zoro also clashed with Kaido lol and that was before his powerup.

Yamato will get the Jimbei treatment and Zoro will fight the second strongest as usual since he is the no.2 right hand of the captain. If you are 1050 chapters into the story and still don’t get the crew dynamics I don’t know what to say…

Sanji will also end up stronger than Yamato

B

Ballel

How the fuck does Vagabond's shitty philosophical undertones and trash pace makes it a better story than Kingdom for you?

Kingdom is upgraded Vagabond.
I haven't read Kingdom fully.

Vagabond's pacing is great. It's almost like a slice of life in some arcs.

The philosophy is the best part. You're like those listeners in Matahachi's story that only want to hear about the fights:luuh:

I haven't read Kingdom fully.
The pacing is great. It's almost like a slice of life in some arcs.

The philosophy is the best part. You're like those listeners in Matahachi's story that only want to hear about the fights:luuh:
him trashing vagabond is jokes lol. vagabond one of the most respected series of all time, probably more people are upset about it stopping than people upset about hxh hiatus. kingdom is just generic badly drawn war manga telling the same chinese war story we've seen a thousand times.

Any update on law and kidd?
These two mf were ready to fight kaido after saying they can't do anything else.

they ain't unconsicious like luffy and zoro?
What happened of them?

Not 100% true.

- Franky is not happy.
- Jinbe is not in shock.
- Chopper doesn't say anything becouse he's healing Luffy and Zoro.
So heavy hitters of straw crew isn't even aware of what's going on.
I refuse to believe g5 comes with no drawback.
Declare zoro dead already if zkk or something similar to that hype isn't happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.