Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So heavy hitters of straw crew isn't even aware of what's going on.
I refuse to believe g5 comes with no drawback.
Declare zoro dead already if zkk or something similar to that hype isn't happening.
It's an awakening, why would it have drawbacks?
No awakening has ever been shown to have drawbacks so why would you say that for Luffy's?

B

Ballel

idk i see a lot of people list vagabond as their fav manga of all time and talk about how much they miss it. i havent even read it lol, but what i do know about it is everyone who has read it loves it
It's great, check it out!
It is a perfect mix of badass fights and spirituality/philosophy.
Musashi is one of my all time favourite characters in all of fiction. I love this guy lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
No awakening has ever been shown to have drawbacks so why would you say that for Luffy's?
?
Gear 5 IS luffy's awakening. And Kaido during their fight says Luffy looks like he's killing himself.
Kid and Law say that their awakening takes a lot of stamina to use.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Gear wise speaking every gear had drawbacks. So I'm Expecting him to have drawbacks that's it. and every op ability comes with some sort of loop.
Post automatically merged:

Why would they be ready to fight another top tier? Please pay attention to the story before asking a dumb question like that.

Why do you have to rude about of things?
This is what we got from them last time.

?
Gear 5 IS luffy's awakening. And Kaido during their fight says Luffy looks like he's killing himself.
Kid and Law say that their awakening takes a lot of stamina to use.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Imo this is something we won't see until the EoS. I'm a firm believer of Luffy dying as a result of him pushing himself to the top. The series is built on living wills, so I can see his crew carrying his final dream to completion.

Berserk is great in a different way. They are actually incomparable.
I still prefer Vagabond because the themes and writing style resonates more with me but that's up to personal taste.
Vagabond is likeable by majority Probably because of it's seinen not Shounen.
Not any extreme Useless unmeaningful chosen type character.
It's a bit more realistic and hence taste likeable by majority.
Post automatically merged:

Imo this is something we won't see until the EoS. I'm a firm believer of Luffy dying as a result of him pushing himself to the top. The series is built on living wills, so I can see his crew carrying his final dream to completion.
I was thinking of that too. Growth this quick is difficult. Even Rogers and WB didn't grew this quick for sure.

B

Ballel

For sure. Can barely be compared. I love Berserk's brutality, granted, sometimes it's like "was this necessary for us to get the point being made" but it's still amazing nonetheless.
I prefer Vagabond's more realistic world. Whenever 'monsters' appear it's always clarified that these are products of the characters' mind/emotion and not actual.supernatural creatures.

The circumstances of Luffy’s awakening had him literally die first and then get resurrected by the fruit and then when he ran out of g5, Kaido and mom say Luffy immediately started dying again

But I guess none of that matters and there’s in fact no drawbacks

I wonder if G5 can resurrect Luffy AGAIN if he were to die AGAIN

Here comes the question, will Yamato sleep with the boys, girls, or would Franky build a special room for her? How do Oni sleep btw? Maybe they sleep upside down like bats because of the horns? :quest: :pepebusi:

Status
Not open for further replies.