Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm you sure Sanji can defeat Yamato right now mister?
Oh yeah absolutely. Yamato’s ice is getting melted by IJ so her ice shield is completely obsolete against him.
Yamatos CoO is nonexistent, no way she can see or sense Sanjis invisibility speed let alone IJ Speed.
Yamatos durability may be above Queen, but Sanji tore Queen apart post power up that I don’t see Yamato tanking any IJ attacks easily.

Well, for one, I did not say skill plays no role. I only said it doesn't play a role in determining how strong someone's CoC is. Skill always matters but it doesn't dictate how strong your CoC is because your CoC is directly proportional to the user's strength. That's all I said. As for why Zoro in particular triumphs Yamato, that's because his CoA was already strong enough to fight off her CoC, so adding CoC on top would only make things easy for Zoro.
the guy killed your argument with a fact, a page from the manga and you try to refute it with nonsense and fanfics... You are the most fanatical Zorotard on this forum... without a doubt...

Yamato tells the crew that she, Kozuki Oden, will join them on their ship, some of the members are happy about it and some are shocked.:joker:who else think yamato wasn't gonna join Te straw hats, are shock now :jay-he:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@TheAncientCenturion
this is the Zoro fan you talked about?!
chrono will lol-diff him...
:tchpepe:
I am no fan. I am an associate and advocate. @Guan Yu pays me $10 per post for defending Zoro. I am thinking of starting Patreon too.

Zoro broke Kaido's casual swing with Asura his strongest attack. Hardly the same as Kaido using CoC Thunder Bagua attacks against Yamato who was not only blocking it but also visibly damaging Kaido in a similar manner to Luffy. There's nothing suggesting that Yamato's attacks were having no effect as a matter of fact.
Zoro was hurting Kaido even before Asura.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
While I’m happy for her joining and this is what I have been waiting for ever since her introduction but is it confirmed that she joins this chapter? Would Oda twist things and make Luffy say no? Is her saying that she will be accompanying them on the ship means until they get out of Wano or outright join the crew
I don’t see Luffy rejecting someone who wants to be on his crew happening for the first time a thousand chapters in, especially after this first interaction with the rest of the crew…

Status
Not open for further replies.