Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
An awesome chapter, the team has one more powerful woman, daughter of kaido, and most importantly, she is a potential character with young blood can increase in power, i think she is much more interesting than jinbie
Zoro sanji yamato can comfortabky clash with admirals, while admirals are too much with jinbie, luffy will handle akainu, perfect compound.

Dude what zoro alredy knew what coc is lol
And what zoro did to use enma better make sense
He went all out with his haki achieving acoc
Luffy s was asspull
Hahaha. Going all out and boom adCoC when you don't even know you can use CoC. Makes sense. But application of ryou with CoC is asspull.

Never take a profession related to teaching or counselling or consulting. People will be ruined. :milaugh:

Hahaha. Going all out and boom adCoC when you don't even know you can use CoC. Makes sense. But application of ryou with CoC is asspull.

Never take a profession related to teaching or counselling or consulting. People will be ruined. :milaugh:
You cannot reason with those who believe a man getting CoC and Adv CoC within the matter of chapters is not an asspull but someone who got CoC before Marineford and learnt about it in Wano is an asspull also they believe awakening is an asspull when he needed 1040+ chapters to unlock it. These bois are among the human beings with the lowest IQ i must say.

B

Ballel

You cannot reason with those who believe a man getting CoC and Adv CoC within the matter of chapters is not an asspull but someone who got CoC before Marineford and learnt about it in Wano is an asspull also they believe awakening is an asspull when he needed 1040+ chapters to unlock it. These bois are among the human beings with the lowest IQ i must say.
Zoro had haki in Alabasta

Yamato's joining solves a lot of power level questions and puts things into perspective.

Regardless of how strong she is compared to Sanji, I doubt the crew's original dynamic is gonna change. So he'll eventually surpass her even if he's currently weaker. I think it's only a matter of time before he too gets CoC.
Sanji will have Conqueror Haki this is inevitable

Zoro had haki in Alabasta
I have no problems with Zoro having haki. Its the CoC and advCoC that appeared all of a sudden which although I don't have much problems with, it is an asspull which Lolobois can't comprehend and on the top of that they say Luffy's powerups are asspull. That is utter bullshit and anyone with a brain can comprehend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.