Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither ACoC nor awakening were even fully explained before Luffy got them. Yes, they are asspulls and you don't need to defend Oda this hard.

You ever notice how Luffy is the only character this happens to? Doffy never got a haki boost when he was on the verge of losing. Kata never got a haki boost when he was on the verge of losing.

Luffy is the only character who perpetually is just handed power ups like this. So yeah, its plot. And admitting this doesn't make me "anti-luffy" or whatever.
Kaido is the first villain whose dreams were brought back and strengthened by his fight with Luffy rather than crushed. He's the only one who makes sense to have a haki boost.

Also crocodile did get one after he beat him. In the cover stories crocodile gets his dreams back and the next time he shows up he's much more powerful

So the Kaido fight has really ended. Momo would be the greatest shogun ever? (Hopefully because of his acts in the final war).

Yamato joining is kinda interesting. Did she interact with anyone else in SH apart from Luffy? Let’s see how this goes. Hope she doesn’t become fan service and hope she is maintained as strong character with a lot of character development
She interacted only with Franky if i remember correctly

Additional details on Yamato joining :

- Robin and Franky are happy

- Luffy is sleeping and smiling

- Zoro is unconcious

- Sanji and Brook have heart eyes

- Nami, Usopp, Jinbei and Chopper are shocked
Franky expected he know that she is good and strong.
Robin expected, since she did the same :D
Luffy will be happy :D
Zoro ah Well why not :D
Sanji and Brook most expected reaction since she is a woman
the weakest trio , usual behavior :D
Jinbe most likely because he for knows sure that she is not just a normal person but very strong one, so seeing her want to be a subordinate shocks him .

I can’t really either lmao that’s why it would shock me so much it’s always seemed weird to me that Oda allowed OROCHI to catch a body (yasuie) but kaido hasn’t even really put anyone down permanently , and yea luffy can be argued but he got back up sadly Yamato kinda fits the bill to me after this chapter…. Also just to add she could willing sacrifice herself protecting momo I don’t feel like looking back at the moment but I’m pretty sure she has said she would die for him or something like that
The biggest Kabuki play that Oda has seemingly not referenced yet, sugawara and the secrets of calligraphy, its most famous and often staged scene is a man killing his own son

Status
Not open for further replies.