Heavy Metal
*bronze medalist

Gold medalist: Straw Hats.
Silver medalist: Blackbeards.
Bronze medalist 1: Hearts Pirates
Bronze medalist 2: Kidd Pirates
Oh you talk about overall?

Still i think he will be silver.

RIght now, Blackbeard is above him, no doubt. But EOS, i am pretty sure Blackbeard will be broken down, before the final war, where Kid will participate as "luffys rival". They will fight on the same sight, but Kid will be closer to Luffy then Blackbeard, in my opinion. But we can disagree here.

Heart Pirates will fall at that point. Law himself is really strong with his hax fruit, but its just him. He will be known like Mihawk and others as strong pirate, but thats not crew-wise. Also i see Kid overpowering him EOS.

But Kin'emon straight up says to Kaido's face that there's no glory in dying to him
That's the point. You say that Oda is trying to portray the samurai mindset as something only a retarded bigot that blindly follows a code would do. If said retarded bigot doesn't suffer any consequence from that kind of mentality (i.e. dying), it's all water under the bridge, despite of Usopp's speech criticizing them and whatnot. I don't see how Oda is portraying the average samurai that has raided Onigashima as someone with a despicable set of values.

That's the point. You say that Oda is trying to portray the samurai mindset as something only a retarded bigot that blindly follows a code would do. If said retarded bigot doesn't suffer any consequence from that kind of mentality (i.e. dying), it's all water under the bridge, despite of Usopp's speech criticizing them and whatnot.
I think Kin'emon suffered enough
He's one the few Scabbards missing right now, think about that

I think Kin'emon suffered enough
He's one the few Scabbards missing right now, think about that
If we see some visible consequences then I'll give it to you.

But if in a few chapters he's just all dandy and reunites with his wife like nothing has happened and everything went well... Lmao

I would still think that Oda didn't portray the average samurai raiding Onigashima as people with a retarded and outdated set of values with a twisted perception of "honor".

Status
Not open for further replies.