Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. Luffy (sun) and Zoro (moon) lying next to each other, while Wano is celebrating the anti climatic, supposed end of Kaido. Will Wano really keep referring to the long gone Ryuma in face of current events, or will a new monster Samurai occur to replace Ryuma due to his actions? After all, Kawamatsu said, that the parallels of Zoro with Ryuma are astonishing, and Zoro said, that he will become the Samurais new leading figure (not to be confused with the Shogun, a political figure leading the entirety of Wano).

The point is that Zoro is actually NOT an outsider, he is presumably related to the Shimotsuki clan.

Momo does not have the strength to protect Wano-kuni right now. That might be one of the reasons why he has decided not to open the borders yet.

We still have not reconciled Kaido & Orochi's notions that the samurai are weak.
Zoro is at best a descendant of shimotsuki, but Momo is Shogun of Wano

He has more reason and obligation to protect Wano than Zoro

As I said, even if Kaido comes back, he is still dying. We have no reason to fight against a stronger Kaido

I'm a luffy,zoro ,yamato,Franky and sanji fan boi. But I don't believe zkk
I'am SHP fan and believe Luffy is stronger than Zoro, right now or after this manga finished.

But,......

I still believe Kaido's head will be chopped by a monster samurai in this arc..

The one who we always call him as; Roronoa Zoro, Zoro, Roronoa, Luffy Right Hand Man, SHP vice Captain, Pirate Hunter, Zowo, Zorojuro, Mosshead, Zori, Zolo, Lolonoa, etc

We dont need another Kaido's arc in the future. And he no need to exist in OP world too. This is because he said himself clearly, this world doesnt need two Dragons.

So, Kaido will die in this arc by the Monster Samurai which he looking for it long time ago

:endthis:

Last edited:
Hm. Luffy (sun) and Zoro (moon) lying next to each other, while Wano is celebrating the anti climatic, supposed end of Kaido. Will Wano really keep referring to the long gone Ryuma in face of current events, or will a new monster Samurai occur to replace Ryuma due to his actions? After all, Kawamatsu said, that the parallels of Zoro with Ryuma are astonishing, and Zoro said, that he will become the Samurais new leading figure (not to be confused with the Shogun, a political figure leading the entirety of Wano).
Shogun is not the emperor, which is different from modern Japan. Shogun is the leader of samurai

Are you living in a rock? People have been debating about zkk for ages now. LOL because the point of ZKK is to save wano and also bring back the shimotsukis former glory as the strongest samurais in wano. And just because they are the strongest doesnt mean they want to lead.
What manga are you reading man.
The Shimotsukis aren't a disgraced clan, the Kozukis are.
The entire point of Wano is to bring back the Kozuki clan to its former glory.
And none of that has anything to do with "strength".

Zoro is at best a descendant of shimotsuki, but Momo is Shogun of Wano

He has more reason and obligation to protect Wano than Zoro

As I said, even if Kaido comes back, he is still dying. We have no reason to fight against a stronger Kaido
Momo being the shogun has nothing to do with being physically capable of protecting the country. He needs to be a strong leader, not the strongest fighter. Momo's entire arc was about becoming a better leader and overcoming his fear. It had nothing to do with obtaining power.

There is no indication that Ryuma was the shogun either, but he is known as the most legendary warrior from Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.