Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Talk to the mutt :suresure:

But fr, Momo needs to set Yamaro Black straight already. Put her collar on and make it official. Can't be wasting time with anymore Oden nonsense. She has work to be done supporting master Momo with his shogun endeavours.
And we thank them for that.

WCI was actually a great arc in the beginning. Whereas Wano started out mediocre, then went to shit, then to the legendary abomination we see today. Someone should've stole Oda's pen after Act 1. Would've been doing both him and us a favour og.
Dumbest bitch in the entire world finally shows up!!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@dizzy2341
Yamato: anyway! I’m “Kozuki Oden”! Also known as Yamato! And I’ll be joining you on your ship from now on! Nice to meet you all!!
Yamato: anyway! I’m “Kozuki Oden”! Also known as Yamato! And I’ll be joining you on your ship from now on! Nice to meet you all!!
:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

I

Indigo

I can also argue that Yamato fanboying over Oden comes from a place of a real traumatic past which is different than Barto fanboying over Luffy who he just thought he was the coolest mofo he's ever seen one time
Once again you're confusing the arguments

I never said the Yamato fangirl gag was about Oden

I said the Oden gag was here to stay

the dude said no, that Yamato's gag was being a fangirl of Luffy and the Straw Hats

i feel like you haven't read my posts

@MarineHQ62 Anyway, Renpa is the most "complete" general we've seen until now. That doesn't mean the best, I rank a few generals (very few) higher than him in my all time list.

However, Renpa's ability to do pretty much everything at an high level is very impressive.

And I consider Renpa and Ouki equals but I think Renpa is even harder to outplay/outsmart than Ouki.
Agreed. Always had that stance. It seems like there's nothing Renpa can't do on the highest level, though, in each of those aspects he's not the best.

Once again you're confusing the arguments

I never said the Yamato fangirl gag was about Oden

I said the Oden gag was here to stay

the dude said no, that Yamato's gag was being a fangirl of Luffy and the Straw Hats

i feel like you haven't read my posts
Oda made a pretty big deal about someone's name in Wano (I have already posted the pages of Kaido asking Momo his name, the whole Surrender Your Name shit too yadda yadda)

I doubt that Oda'll just let someone keep a gag that just makes fun of one his themes for this arc

I

Indigo

Oda made a pretty big deal about someone's name in Wano (I have already posted the pages of Kaido asking Momo his name, the whole Surrender Your Name shit too yadda yadda)

I doubt that Oda'll just let someone keep a gag that just makes fun of one his themes for this arc
One of the themes of the arc is also death and how a bunch of characters like Luffy, Zoro, Kaido and the Scabbards all welcome death if necessary

yet you have Usopp with the coward gag that wants to live no matter what

I'm sure Oda doesn't care

he likes the contradictions

Love this hints on future events that we get some times.

Think for Wano to end there's some points yet to happen:
-Kinemon meeting his wife;
-Some exposition of Shimotsuki/Zoro, there's the thing of he going to Ryumma grave, but could not happen is his condition is bad, and could be a link to he returning to Wano in the EoS to meet Hiyori again, and them finally going to the grave, already as the WSS;
-Zunesha crashing the WG Ships;
-the Party and the toast from before Onigashima;
-Road Poneglyph, and the other two Poneglyphs (Onigashima and Shogun Castle), with that the SH will have 4 Poneglyphs and 2 road poneglyphs, think when Robin finally read them we will get a huge info dump, and probably things about Uranus.

Those five seems to be the main point before the end of the Arc.
Post automatically merged:
No it's over. Elbaf in 5 chapters

Momonosuke already had a had intro.
He should be the one kneeling and crying. 20 years of suffering and no emotion was shown after winning this battle.
Kazuki failed with Wano they should ask for forgiveness.

How can someone so selfish be the Great Shogun of Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.