Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's already day time i guess??
Look like time flew fast/or skip in this chapter

Momo suddenly appear and wear Kozuki shirt and having Ame no habakiri
This arc becomes dragging at a point and going like a flash towards the end.

Oda should have rush the pacing during the lame ass fire plot caused by a fodder who also took too many screentime just to be end by a guy missing for 1 year.
Meanwhile should expand little bit and steadily the pacing towards the closing of the battle.

So Oda just let the fans to admit that Kaido is dealt by that eruption
What a convincing way you find for your audience for the end of Kaido
:josad::josad::josad:

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

One thing that would make "Zeus Tact" interesting to me is if he can transfer itself into anything the climate tact produce. Zeus is not a thunder cloud anymore, he IS the climate tact yet we saw him taking the form of the thunder cloud Nami produced. So it didn't change from his previous form
But if she produced a snow cloud, would he takes the form of one and attack the enemies with cold based attacks or use the snow to shield Nami (like Monet shield CC from Luffy jet Gatling) , Into a rain cloud to attack the enemies with water based attacks (useful against df user) That could turn her into a pseudo mage/summoner with a pretty original fighting style.
I don't trust Oda though, very likely that he will take the easy way and have Zeus spam lightning while Nami sits on her ass @Jailer
That's also my line of thinking.
Zeus is moving freely , it could be in every part of Clima-tact.
Using milky cloud , she can fly.
It's pretty creative , if Oda doesn't hold back.

Sounds like too much effort for him to do that.

She doesn't even need shield from her clima tact now, Zeus can morph her weapon into a shield and proects her now.
It doesn't require that much effort technically as it is just Zeus merging with other cloud types. But yeah better lower my expectations with the weakling trio in the new world. Elbaf gonna be very interesting for Usopp. :fujilaugh:

It doesn't require that much effort technically as it is just Zeus merging with other cloud types. But yeah better lower my expectations with the weakling trio in the new world. Elbaf gonna be very interesting for Usopp. :fujilaugh:
All this talk about living no matter what has me thinking that Usopp may really die in Elbaf

Status
Not open for further replies.