Rate:

• Total voters
As for the chapter.
Phenomenal stuff, I even started to care for Tama which I honestly despised at one point.
Such good character development for Momonosuke and what a design he got! We finally get our monster Shogun we have been dreaming the entire New World.

Yamato yet again reinforces the state Luffy (and Zoro) is, they wont be waking up for the coming days at least.

Would be very mad about Kinemon and kiku being alive and well after 20 chapters of bleeding out from ‘fatal wounds’ but also Izo and Ashura are maybe probably hopefully dead so I’ll give Oda a begrudging pass for now

As for the chapter.
Phenomenal stuff, I even started to care for Tama which I honestly despised at one point.
Such good character development for Momonosuke and what a design he got! We finally get our monster Shogun we have been dreaming the entire New World.

Yamato yet again reinforces the state Luffy (and Zoro) is, they wont be waking up for the coming days at least.
Yamato never even met Zoro, you're desperate for no reason, or so you like to say. :kobeha: