Votes: 16 5.5%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
Reality. Good friend of mine just got beaten on the subway one week ago, because he was openly gay. Just because of that.
And you tell me they get to much pandered. Sick.
So your basing it all on a one event? I get there's still bad people out there, but I think because you're so close you cannot see the bigger picture.

I have a closeted cousin who likes to wear girls clothes. Doesn't stop me from my own opinions.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So your basing it all on a one event? I get there's still bad people out there, but I think because you're so close you cannot see the bigger picture.

I have a closeted cousin who likes to wear girls clothes. Doesn't stop me from my own opinions.
Unfortunately it is not a single event. It happens way to often, alone to him. But to discredit it because I would be „to close“ just to push your agenda of pandered gays is pretty nonsense.

Even in the first world, gays etc get attacked and insulted a lot. In other countries it is even something which get you in prison and even killed. To tell these people get pandered, just because some people try to raise awareness, is heavily insulting in my opinion.

Out of respect for ZKK believers, I wouldn’t make a trashing post about Zoro or his fans that supported ZKK till this point, that takes a lot of determination and dedication for it.

Anyway, the chapter is alright, didn’t like the fact that Oda abandoned 69420 plotlines that hasn’t even solved yet put us with a 1 week timeskip. Like bruh.

At least this garbage arc is over with, looking forward to see my man plant hippie Greenbull and future bounties.

Unfortunately it is not a single event. It happens way to often, alone to him. But to discredit it because I would be „to close“ just to push your agenda of pandered gays is pretty nonsense.

Even in the first world, gays etc get attacked and insulted a lot. In other countries it is even something which get you in prison and even killed. To tell these people get pandered, just because some people try to raise awareness, is heavily insulting in my opinion.
Pandered on the media level, was I not clear?

You are on a personal level.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Pandered on the media level, was I not clear?

You are on a personal level.
„on a Media level“, which is damn necessary as long as gays and other sexualities get killed just for existing, get besten openly on streets and called illegal, just for being.

But you tell them they are pandered (the media part suddenly appears) with getting death penalities for existing.

B

Ballel

„on a Media level“, which is damn necessary as long as gays and other sexualities get killed just for existing, get besten openly on streets and called illegal, just for being.

But you tell them they are pandered (the media part suddenly appears) with getting death penalities for existing.
see Pantheos, sometimes you have good takes like these but you can't keep your mods in check when they support users' claims of denying genocides.
Idk anymore with this forum