Votes: 16 5.5%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
„on a Media level“, which is damn necessary as long as gays and other sexualities get killed just for existing, get besten openly on streets and called illegal, just for being.

But you tell them they are pandered (the media part suddenly appears) with getting death penalities for existing.
What you have there is extremists, I don't condone what they are doing, but you still are not listening to me, because you are to heated rn.

The media panders to them, Companies pander to them; all for one month, before they switch it back.

Where is this for Veterans or the homeless? Or do you not care?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
What you have there is extremists, I don't condone what they are doing, but you still are not listening to me, because you are to heated rn.

The media panders to them, Companies pander to them; all for one month, before they switch it back.

Where is this for Veterans or the homeless? Or do you not care?
Get veterans killed for existing? Or homeless people?

Are they sentenced to death by a lot of countries, just because they were born (!) into their sexuality?

You compare things which aren’t comparable.
Post automatically merged:

What about China's camps for the uyghurs? Do you care about that?
What has this to do with lgbt? Honestly, I care for minorities. Just because one has the attention now, doesn’t mean others doesn’t exist. In German we call it „Strohmann-Argument“.

Are they sentenced to death by a lot of countries, just because they were born (!) into their sexuality?

What has this to do with lgbt? Honestly, I care for minorities. Just because one has the attention now, doesn’t mean others doesn’t exist. In German we call it „Strohmann-Argument“.
Yes, Veterans have been killed same with Homeless.
There are these things called murderers..
Everyone gets killed. Why act like only gays and lesbians are thr only victims?

With all the horrible things happening around the world nothing recently had me as disgusted as this:

This is beyond any redemption. We deserve hell.
:josad:
Iirc Fuaci did cruel experiments on beagles or something.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yes, Veterans have been killed same with Homeless.
There are these things called murderers..
Everyone gets killed. Why act like only gays and lesbians are thr only victims?

Iirc Fuaci did cruel experiments on beagles or something.
Most veterans these days went I to war by choice.
no gay ever decided to be gay.

how do you compare that?

And how do you compare people getting killed by countries by law (!) for being what they are born as and people who died by doing something they did by pure choice?

homeless people do get killed for existing all the time yes

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Joke would not mean the title is not debased by buggy becoming yonko. He'll be losing much of his crew either way during the marine raid in his island.
Kid did have an island where kaido jumped. Also has underworld connections and huge arm deals. Might even recruit people from wano to join his crew. He is individually very strong too. Same for law. He might start recruiting in wano. Shanks and Gol d rogers didn't have huge crew either but they were successful. So kid and law will also manage eitherway.
I doubt it happens, but X-Drake thinking "eh, fuck the Marines, I've had enough," and becoming a full-on-pirate with connections to certain Marines is plausible to me.

If that happens, I wouldn't be surprised if Drake (and Hawkins if he is alive) join Law's crew. Law could use a hardline fighter (X-Drake), as well as a versatile strategist with strange abilities (Hawkins), and Law's plotline has revolved around Drake and Hawkins a lot in Wano (with Drake and law having a connected storyline in general through the series).

Part of me REALLY wants Apoo to join the Kid pirates, just for the laughs, but I can't see it making sense in anyway.

Lots of Beast Pirates could be recruited, but, I still wonder if Chopper is going to cure the SMILE users/Gifters.

Most veterans these days went I to war by choice.
no gay ever decided to be gay.

how do you compare that?

And how do you compare people getting killed by countries by law (!) for being what they are born as and people who died by doing something they did by pure choice?
War has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.