Votes: 16 5.5%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
Well apparently someone deleted my comment because I compared gays being born gay to pesos claiming that they are born pedos. If the claim is made that a person's sexual orientation is designed by birth then you open up the possibility for those people (pedos) trying to justify there unjustifiable actions. So if you want to be a soft moderator and threaten to deleted. By all means go ahead.
Post automatically merged:

Ain't flawed. If sexual orientation is a BORN trait that falls under every sexual orientation. Hence why the term being born gay or straight or whatever is not good since it grants weirdos the same claim
here's a crazy thought, what if those weirdos are actually harming people meanwhile the "gays" aren't?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Well apparently someone deleted my comment because I compared gays being born gay to pesos claiming that they are born pedos. If the claim is made that a person's sexual orientation is designed by birth then you open up the possibility for those people (pedos) trying to justify there unjustifiable actions. So if you want to be a soft moderator and threaten to deleted. By all means go ahead.
You compared being gay with being pedophile. Being in love with another grown up man/woman compared to violently take sexual advantage of minors.
It is a very well known right wing argument to compare gays with pedos and I won’t tolerate this here.

This bs was deleted for good reasons. It´s just disgusting to compare gay or transgender people to pedos or incest :nicagesmile:
Again that was not the comparison. The statement that was stated that Sexual orientation is a BORN trait. That includes ALL sexual orientation. I disagree that it's a born trait since human beings have ability to make chooses. By stating it is a born trait Justify weirdos making the same claim . There are whole documentaries on this

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Again that was not the comparison. The statement that was stated that Sexual orientation is a BORN trait. That includes ALL sexual orientation. I disagree that it's a born trait since human beings have ability to make chooses. By stating it is a born trait Justify weirdos making the same claim . There are whole documentaries on this
You also claim you were born straight, or was it a decision?

You compared being gay with being pedophile. Being in love with another grown up man/woman compared to violently take sexual advantage of minors.
It is a very well known right wing argument to compare gays with pedos and I won’t tolerate this here.
Bullshit. Someone stated that Sexual orientation (which includes all sexual orientation) is a born trait. The reason why that makes zero sense is because weird people will use that to justify their sexual orientation that are indeed wrong

the problem isn't whether it's a choice or not, the problem is the action

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Bullshit. Someone stated that Sexual orientation (which includes all sexual orientation) is a born trait. The reason why that makes zero sense is because weird people will use that to justify their sexual orientation that are indeed wrong
Sexual orientation, no matter of with man or woman, Is natural. Even a lot of animals show gay behavior. But you try to criminalize it by putting it on a stage with taking violantely advantage of minors.

can’t wait mental gymantics for fishman and human marriage is not animal sex because it is literal different species.

If you believe aliens exist, then you have to accept alien and human marriages with logic of gay marriage.

We are reading one piece where big mom have sex with fishman, other people have sex with fishmen.
What happen if Yamato decide to marru\y sanji ? Was it illegal by our countries standards ?

Sexual orientation, no matter of with man or woman, Is natural. Even a lot of animals show gay behavior. But you try to criminalize it by putting it on a stage with taking violantely advantage of minors.
Again bullshit and gaslighting. The statement was clear "you are born gay or straight etc". That's false since that statement opens up a whole can of worms. It's a stunt to not take accountability for a decision