Votes: 16 5.5%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
I personally think the zoro's grim reaper plot is NOT completely abandoned but rather saved for the future, could be a foreshadowing for a greater power up that has something to do with hell.

Zoro mentioned he came back from hell, ofc just a gag towards sanji but could mean more.

Plus the repurcussions of the zou medicine could have led to that. We'll know in the future for sure!

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That Hawkins reveal was so ass lmaoo like no one cares bout u lil bro
Kinda true but that was hard af. He knew he was taking the L guaranteed but he decided to roll with the side he chose. At the end of the day man had his pride.

S/o to Apoo for making it through this entire arc without an L in sight. A survivor through and through.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
You can be charged with murder if one of your associates kills someone in a bank robbery and you was just the get away driver.
Sure, that's true, but i'm asking you what you think about a specific scenario.

Let me make it even more relevant.

If someone pushed another dude directly into magma, you think it was all the magma's doing yes? The person who pushed the other individual into the magma didn't kill them, only the magma did, so they should receive no punishment, right? They didn't kill them, the magma did. Is this what you believe? Yes or no.

Reminder:
- Zoro went to Rooftop
- Zoro fought Kaido and scarred him ("but but only Luffy, Law, Kidd will fight Kaido")
- Kaido acknowledged Zoro
- Zoro confirmed having CoC and advanced CoC
- Zoro unlocking CoC before Luffy ("but but Luffy only one having CoC in the crew")
- Zoro cut a more durable monster than Kaido
- Zoro got nerfed by distracting sword while other weaklings got carried by destiny fruit and daddy's gene