Votes: 16 5.5%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
Because he blocked an island buster from two yonko remember Luffy actually died to a thunder bagua from Kaido which is far inferior.
So the damage Zoro took was immense it's miracle he even survived then he goes up to scar Kaido in near death state :myman:
Actually fighting Kaido over a long period of time takes a huge toll, compared to what Zoro went through. Plus he died once and almost died a 2nd time ( after his first G5 ran out and he started shriveling up)

Zoro haters are going to have nightmares for a month after next chapter :goyea:
Let it go man. It's over. :josad:
ZKK soon + Zoro panels = 5/5. Loda better not disappoint 😤
When I thought OP can't get worse after Tom and Jerry god powers, Oda appears to prove that nothing is impossible.
Yeah yeah
Cause no ZKK
:josad::suresure::beckmoji::gokulaugh:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Because he blocked an island buster from two yonko remember Luffy actually died to a thunder bagua from Kaido which is far inferior.
So the damage Zoro took was immense it's miracle he even survived then he goes up to scar Kaido in near death state :myman:
Well he was getting hit by Kaido's attacks constantly and that TB was the strongest move Kaido had done up to that point and Luffy was sneaked by it because of Mr. Go tbf

Hakai was stronger than it, but Zoro was able to defend and Luffy wasn't.

And how about this then, Luffy just has that ability since he has the fruit. He can revive, on his own because he ate the devil fruit. Zoro can't revive on his own. He needs the mink roids.

btw I hope you know im mostly meming I already said I rate zoro super highly last night lol

Zunisha left without revealing anything more about Joy Boy. That’s just disappointing. I also wonder why it’s important to open Wano’s borders. The WG is definitely targeting Wano but they aren’t getting anywhere since it’s impregnable.

Was that Ryokugyu hijacking the CP-0’s signal?

So Oda finally decided to kill off characters. Their deaths would have been more meaningful if he hadn’t included so many fake outs.

This is an unpopular opinion but I don’t feel sad for Marco. Maybe instead of leaning against a wall and trying to look cool, you could actually help heal people?

The Wano citizens are thankful that Joy Boy saved them. Was Joy Boy supposed to appear in conjecture with Toki’s prophecy? I wonder if/when they will learn that Luffy is Joy Boy. Now that Luffy is Joy Boy and Ryuma, I hope he will he considerate enough to visit Ryuma’s grave.

I really enjoyed seeing the Strawhats together. Chopper was so happy that Zoro was ok and it was adorable! The funniest line was Momo telling Luffy and Zoro to save some room for later. Momo you should realize who you’re talking to!

I enjoy Franky and Usopp’s mentor and mentee relationship. I am thankful that Apoo decided to share with Morgans the happenings of Wano. I think Kidd and Law are the most likely candidates for Emperor of the Sea. I wonder what everyone’s bounties will be?

Ryokugyu has grabbed my interest. I wonder what his devil fruit is? In the spoiler thread one option was he has a time based Zoan. Would anyone like to explain how that works? It would be interesting if Ryokugyu could stop time. That would make him a dangerous foe. Although it’s more likely that his devil fruit let’s him control plants.

I hope Robin is enjoying her time reading the poneglyphs. I would like to know what they say.