• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
what if the yonkos are weevil and buggy :usoprice::usoprice:
Buggy would be great. Weevil is a joke.
Post automatically merged:

King never talked about or explain awakening, but Kaido do. Understand the difference, I know it can be hard for some.

I'm supposed to believe someone who relies on there DF as much as Kaido, who is called the embodiment of might and explained to us what awakening is doesn't have. Come on Oda, you are better than that.

What handouts? Enma nerfed Zoro for most the war and made things more difficult. The mink medicine healed his body in exchange for a risky side effect. It didn't replenish his energy or power like the god Nika DF does.

Nothing will top Oda changing Luffy's DF from one type to another.
What risky was the side effect pal? Sleeping for a week? God Nika DF needs God chad level effort to awaken, its not like being handed out on Episode 1 and awakened at Episode 25. Dont bring your loser headcannon here. Zkk is in mud so shut up.

No it doesn't for me personally. It's quite obvious thay Sanji will always be comparable to Zoro. Sanji will be a solid Top Tier by EoS.
Come on bro current Sanji has nothing to do with current Zoro, whatever the bounties the WG made for them might be.

Oda didn't give people stuff like ZKK but Zoro reached a completely different level in this arc regardless and had mental feats. Sanji is not weak by any means and will ultimately remain the third strongest but let's calm down😂

I agree on Sanji eventually becoming a top tier.

King never talked about or explain awakening, but Kaido do. Understand the difference, I know it can be hard for some.

I'm supposed to believe someone who relies on there DF as much as Kaido, who is called the embodiment of might and explained to us what awakening is doesn't have. Come on Oda, you are better than that.

What handouts? Enma nerfed Zoro for most the war and made things more difficult. The mink medicine healed his body in exchange for a risky side effect. It didn't replenish his energy or power like the god Nika DF does.

Nothing will top Oda changing Luffy's DF from one type to another.
Enma nerfed Zoro? Imagine being this delusional. Magical sword Enma gave zolo ACoC, ACoA shortcut without training

Without Enma then the weakest YC1 King would neg diff zolo to oblivion:luffylaugh:

Neither Enma nerfed Zoro nor it gave him magical ACoC or anything else. What enma is doing is it is extracting all of stored CoC in Zoro out. The potential CoC which zoro can't use consciously. So enma is like a channel to use the potential CoC zoro have in store. It's like a powerup but not something magical

Come on bro current Sanji has nothing to do with current Zoro, whatever the bounties the WG made for them might be.

Oda didn't give people stuff like ZKK but Zoro reached a completely different level in this arc regardless and had mental feats. Sanji is not weak by any means and will ultimately remain the third strongest but let's calm down😂

I agree on Sanji eventually becoming a top tier.
I have to disagree. At this point we gotta accept that Oda wants to keep Sanji relative to Zoro, not equal, but also not far below him.

It's basically Kaku/Jabra all over again. If Zoro were to end up as a High Top Tier Sanji should be mid and so on

It's impossible to directly invade Wano with closed borders
I was told WG never invaded them because of Ryuma

:risitameh:
Post automatically merged:

Zoan awakening = better physical stats