Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
I

Indigo

The Gorosei are a bunch of pathetic clowns. Scared mindless of Wano, sweating like folders while the Admiral chads just pull up solo.

@Shiroyru mate it's coming the Gorosei are high tiers
Yeah, the Admirals are the chads...

weird, i also remember an Admiral being afraid of Wano...

must've been a dream, nevermind

Yeah, the Admirals are the chads...

weird, i also remember an Admiral being afraid of Wano...

must've been a dream, nevermind
Kizaru wanted to go solo. Ryokugyu went solo. So with Akainu being scared, does it mean he's weaker than the two below him in rank?

Doesn't make much sense does it?

Still doesn't change the fact that Kizaru and Ryo showed more balls than the Foddersei in their entire career

I

Indigo

Kizaru wanted to go solo. Ryokugyu went solo. So with Akainu being scared, does it mean he's weaker than the two below him in rank?

Doesn't make much sense does it?

Still doesn't change the fact that Kizaru and Ryo showed more balls than the Foddersei in their entire career
:kobeha:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The Gorosei are a bunch of pathetic clowns. Scared mindless of Wano, sweating like folders while the Admiral chads just pull up solo.

@Shiroyru mate it's coming the Gorosei are high tiers
We don't even know the Gorosei's names and ppl think that they are stronger than Sakazuki:kobeha:

Remember that they are celestial dragons too, and those guys are the biggest clowns in all of OP.

Oh, btw... Now I can laugh at these ones who said that Caesar Clown already escaped from WCI.

H3h3h3. And there are at least another person hidden, the one who seems to be a woman, or it's wearing boots (Peclo, Umit and Pekoms are the ones who could fit here).

Du Feld wears shoes and Giberson the same as Du Feld.