Votes: 16 5.5%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
We are going to witness powercreep that kaido the new doflimingo .

Let me tell you.

Powerscaling can’t dictate narrative. People say zoro can’t fight kaido because they say he is too weak.

‘Narrative create feats so we can powerscale.

I would not be surprised if oda make kizaru planet level threat if he want to do it.

We are going to witness powercreep that kaido the new doflimingo .

Let me tell you.

Powerscaling can’t dictate narrative. People say zoro can’t fight kaido because they say he is too weak.

‘Narrative create feats so we can powerscale.

I would not be surprised if oda make kizaru planet level threat if he want to do it.
What are you even talking about?
Akainu becomes Red Bitch post TS.
We have 3 out of 4 former/current Admirals disobeying him: Aokiji challenged him then left the company, Fujitora yelled at him on telephone, and Green Bull didn't take the conversation with the poor FA seriously. Only Kizaru seemingly obeying him, but again it is Kizaru so we don't actually know.
Not only that, he also spent the whole post timeskip hiding behind his office desk.
And the clowning doesn't stop in the manga, even movies clowning on him, keep portraying him as yelling, angry who hides behind his desk.

yeah this aint gonna work, zboys aren't going to do this rent free cope thing and think it's going to stop people from clowning on their massive failure. you ate shit on your zkk theory, and now its time to get clowned on hardcore
Except it's working on you seeing as you are literally talking about the Zbois

It's fine to clown the people including myself that believed in Zkk just remember you're wasting that extra energy talking about Zkk
Post automatically merged:

LUFFY NEW RYUUMA AND JOYBOY

:cheers:
:rolaugh:
This is actually a good retort... well done

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Except it's working on you seeing as you are literally talking about the Zbois

It's fine to clown the people including myself that believed in Zkk just remember you're wasting that extra energy talking about Zkk

This is actually a good retort... well done
There is no energy being used on making fun of people that were wrong about something for years on end. It's actually pretty fun, and very funny. We're posting on an internet forum

:luffylaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Green Bull's a furry!?
:jinbewat:
Taking the Bull part too literally! He has plant related powers so maybe he can grow carrots too? Or at least grass or plants for Carrot to eat?

I do love the idea that he'll rejunevate the land purely Okami style too!

Oh

Man this actually made me laugh.
Glad to hear!

:cheers::ace::luffylaugh:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Taking the Bull part too literally! He has plant related powers so maybe he can grow carrots too? Or at least grass or plants for Carrot to eat?

I do love the idea that he'll rejunevate the land purely Okami style too!

Glad to hear!

:cheers::ace::luffylaugh:
Oh fucking hell

If Green Bull actually grows grass all over Wano
What will that mean for Carrot
New home?
:crazwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh fucking hell

If Green Bull actually grows grass all over Wano
What will that mean for Carrot
New home?
:crazwhat:
I genuinely think the minks may move onto Wano somehow, despite the extreme racism and thus attempted murder that the Dukes and Kawamatsu faced there before.

Didn't Zunesha just leave randomly along with Zou and not waiting fit the Minks to return too? LMAO

With Momonosuke in charge now, the Kozukis are back in power and thus the Kozuki - Mink brotherhood/alliance or whatever can truly prosper openly especially at Wano itself naturally and most importantly.