Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
B

Ballel

To me it means Wano becoming a sky island. One can dream!
Elaborate...this.sounds hype
Post automatically merged:

I'm so glad at that turncoat Hawkins died. He threw aside his pride for Kaido but didn't want to do the same with Kidd, for once he didn't want to follow his cards when he ran it again and saw the odds are more favourable with Kidd.

A man that solely relies on his card readings to choose his path didn't want to and died.
It's ironic. Hawkins followed his cards because he didn't want to die. But he had no guts, he was misplaced in the New World and was not ready to put his life on the line. And this is why he DID end up dying.

Vinsmoke Reiju x Ceasar Clown

:yonjidoggy::hihihi:
This couple makes too much sense not to happen. No way Reiju was not going to notice the poison known as Ceasar.

Ceasar can provide Reiju with limitless varieties of deadly poisons!

Plus it has been foreshadowed back on Zou!!
Ceasar calls Sanji his Bro!! Ceasar was trying to get on Sanji's good side but it could have been Oda putting down foundation for foreshadowing them becoming brother-in-laws!!

Germa 66 through Judge and Ceasar both have a connection to Vegapunk!!!

Match made in poison. This is a big alliance!!!!
I like it man, Gangster Gastino doing gangster things again.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever

It's ironic. Hawkins followed his cards because he didn't want to die. But he had no guts, he was misplaced in the New World and was not ready to put his life on the line. And this is why he DID end up dying.
I'm under the impression Wano is built on top of an Oni's corpse, and that Kaido's desire to place Onigashima over the Flower Capital was him wanting to reunite Onigashima with the rest of its skeleton.

So, I think Wano has to move, eventually. Oden wanted to "open the borders" and make Wano "a free country". Well, what is the most free country possible? How do you make a country without borders? Make it moveable: make it float in the sky.
"Sea Clouds, as well as Island Clouds are created when an element contained in the Seastone called 'pyrobloin', ejected into the air by volcanic eruptions, comes in contact with water vapor."

I think Wano's underwater volcanos will erupt when Big Mom starts wreaking havoc underground, and, eventually, Wano will be lifted into the sky, just like Skypiea. The natural pyrobloin under the country that is used to form its Seastone will mix with water vapor to turn Wano into a massive Sky Island.

Bonus points if Wano and Skypiea originally connected, and can be rejoined (this is supported by the Jaya skull/eyes theory)

Hawkins died because he was weak sauce.

B

Ballel

I'm under the impression Wano is built on top of an Oni's corpse, and that Kaido's desire to place Onigashima over the Flower Capital was him wanting to reunite Onigashima with the rest of its skeleton.

So, I think Wano has to move, eventually. Oden wanted to "open the borders" and make Wano "a free country". Well, what is the most free country possible? How do you make a country without borders? Make it moveable: make it float in the sky.
"Sea Clouds, as well as Island Clouds are created when an element contained in the Seastone called 'pyrobloin', ejected into the air by volcanic eruptions, comes in contact with water vapor."

I think Wano's underwater volcanos will erupt when Big Mom starts wreaking havoc underground, and, eventually, Wano will be lifted into the sky, just like Skypiea. The natural pyrobloin under the country that is used to form its Seastone will mix with water vapor to turn Wano into a massive Sky Island.

Bonus points if Wano and Skypiea originally connected, and can be rejoined (this is supported by the Jaya skull/eyes theory)
Hypest theory I've read in a while:lumazed:

Hawkins died because he was weak sauce.
Literally what i just said

Vinsmoke Reiju x Ceasar Clown

:yonjidoggy::hihihi:
This couple makes too much sense not to happen. No way Reiju was not going to notice the poison known as Ceasar.

Ceasar can provide Reiju with limitless varieties of deadly poisons!

Plus it has been foreshadowed back on Zou!!
Ceasar calls Sanji his Bro!! Ceasar was trying to get on Sanji's good side but it could have been Oda putting down foundation for foreshadowing them becoming brother-in-laws!!

Germa 66 through Judge and Ceasar both have a connection to Vegapunk!!!

Match made in poison. This is a big alliance!!!!
Bang Judge's only daughter would be the greatest evolution of CC, from Caesar Clown to Caesar Chad.

:josad:I’m sure Oda’s ugly geeky ass is gonna make Buggy Yonko and make Kidd and Law Luffy’s subordinates

And all this time Drake is just lying in there like a corpse, and Hawkins is predicting about himself?
7 days have passed and the Marines still didn't do shit and BMP are nowhere to be found?
So Oda, you're going to tell me that both Zoro and Luffy, who pushed themselves to their insane limit going almost died, already woke up, while those ancient Zoans, along with Kaido, and Big Mom are still knocked out cold?
Wtf?
The only hype here now, is only Greenbull which seems to be using a giant flower to fly
New Emperors? New Bounties? tbh I really believe Oda is just going to show Kid's, Law, Luffy, Sanji and Zoro
I would be hyped if Marco, Inu and Neko also got a new Bounties since they're also participating
Anyway, 1 month break right? I hope there's more in the next one
I’m sure the Toni Roppo, Perospero and the calamities are all dead

• Caesa---sorry, GANGSTER GASTINO, is a literal gas man who could easily float up into the clouds but is somehow still stuck in WCI. That is just a hilarious new level of incompetence from a scientist like him.

• Let's be real, Zunesha left because that thing is a walking talking Void Century spoiler machine.

• There is hope for Kiku: The 7-day time skip allows more than enough time to mourn Izo off-panel, and a proper shrine has not been built. We see Izo's guns and Ashura's sword because they are meant to decorate the grave like Ace and Whitebeard's. Oda may be preparing a full Seven Samurai-style shot with Momo and ALL the Scabbards standing before the completed shrine sometime in the future.

• With the Dawn and Wano opening shifted to a final arc event like the destruction of Fishman Island, my choices for Wano's final panel:
    1.) Greenbull brings back the sakura trees all over the country and it mirrors the end of Drum Kingdom
    2.) Luffy silhouette dancing in his biggest party yet for the Nika points.
    3.) A shot of the completed Strawhat crew as Jinbe and whoever else officially join.
A few more small thoughts on Hawkins.

The fact that he treated others as disposable pawns in his card game, then it turns out Oda treated him as the most disposable of the Worst Gen is palpable karma. Killer was surrounded by his crew, Hawkins had nobody left in the end. He got what was coming.

From Dressrosa to Wano there was a very heavy card theme. It doesn't get more obvious than Joker, Jack, Queen, King, the Numbers and Yonko Cardo himself. This is the crew a tarot user like Hawkins always belonged to, it is very fitting that this is his resting place.

I want to say Hawkin's ultimate card was the Tower. Destroying the old and creating a new path forward was the draw Hawkins needed for a 1% chance to live and reform. I blame that unlucky black cat in his crew called Faust for cursing this man.
I'm just going to say it - Ashura was a much needed character and he got a good death. He represented the jaded side of the Scabbards, growing disillusioned with the Kozuki abandoning Wano for 20 years to the point that he turned on the cause and became a bandit. He experienced death over and over as he lost countless subordinates who couldn't wait to Kaido. He was the one best grounded in reality and that's why only Ashura could act when the Scabbards were confronted with Oden's holy image. In death, Ashura completes his circle from the Red Scabbard most detached from Oden and his dream to becoming Oden himself: he dies alone taking the explosion that could have wiped out all the retainers to keep hope alive.

A dozen chapters later his corpse, no medical attention received and definitely dead by this point, shows up again to give Inu a hole on the roof so he can use Sulong indoors. Ashura fought Jack in Act 1. Ashura fought Inu in Act 2. So I love that Oda brings it all together one more time, allowing Ashura to make amends, and this time from beyond the grave support Inu in finishing off Jack.

Oh Izo. Definitely the most high profile death of the war with a 510 mil bounty, one of the most recognizable WB commander faces, and a CP0 kill to his name. He felt the closest to Kiku, Kin and Luffy after Marineford and not surprisingly went down trying to save all three.

Izo came to Wano looking for a place to die, seeking to join countless WB pirates and atone for basically ignoring Wano for 30+ years including Oden's death. Tells everyone to live for Luffy's sake and goes down trying to protect him from CP0. He bridged the gap between bickering Wanonese and outsiders like Usopp because he's adventured and seen it all. Skilled. Brave. Mature. Self-sacrificing. The irony of Usopp being saved by this is man is that if you told me to imagine what a fully realized EOS version of Usopp would be like, I would think of Izo. He was a personal favorite of mine and will be sorely missed.

RIP Ashura and Izou. :mrgo: I feel bad for Marco--I hope he can find some happiness, but I don't feel very optimistic about his chances.

Interesting that Hawkins' pride and over-reliance on the cards led to his death. It provides a good contrast to Apoo, whose adaptability allows him to live to scheme another day.

Wano has been so exhausting that I can't build up any enthusiasm for Green Bull. A similar thing happened to me at the end of Dressrosa, and it resulted in me giving up OP for a few years. I think the month-long break will be good for everyone. The 25th anniversary will be coming up, so hopefully everyone will be able to come back refreshed to enjoy it.

RIP Ashura and Izou. :mrgo: I feel bad for Marco--I hope he can find some happiness, but I don't feel very optimistic about his chances.

Interesting that Hawkins' pride and over-reliance on the cards led to his death. It provides a good contrast to Apoo, whose adaptability allows him to live to scheme another day.

Wano has been so exhausting that I can't build up any enthusiasm for Green Bull. A similar thing happened to me at the end of Dressrosa, and it resulted in me giving up OP for a few years. I think the month-long break will be good for everyone. The 25th anniversary will be coming up, so hopefully everyone will be able to come back refreshed to enjoy it.
Marco might have lost Jozu too :josad: Poor lad :phoenixmarco: