What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda seems to deny anyone from the crew getting individual recognition unless it's Luffy.

Tbh it's giving me Ichigo or Naruto vibes.
Yeah, but Oda went to a whole new level of troll with this one though. I was 99.9 percent certain Zoro would be recognized across Wano in the same vain as Ryuma with all the parallels between the two characters, and Luffy would go on to do something else to be recognized in another way. I don't think there was a soul on the planet who reads One Piece that predicted that it would be Luffy who gets compared to Ryuma all across Wano come the end of the arc. Oda fooled EVERYONE.

It's not like gorosei mentioned for 1000+ chapters. The hype started since 1037. Besides, no of panels doesn't matter.
Yes the panels do matter lmao Enma was not feared bt the wg nor was it called the most ridiculous ability. It's not even a supreme grade even then it would fall short of nika sun god df accept it Luffy has the most overpowered df in the series:milaugh:

Also, the news isn't official WG stuff, a lot of it is just Morgans' opinion. I don't think "emperor" is an official title the WG bestows onto people. Morgans might just say Kid and Law are emperors, but Oda won't officially introduce them as such until later down the road.

If next chapter Kid isn't considered one of the new emperors then he's about to become the series' main villain
It would be fun to watch if the new emperors are Law and Luffy, but not Kid, and Kid just loses it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
l'm not sure the same principle apply for Bounties increases higher than 400 Million but it could..
Considering we are officially entering final saga, I expect AT BEST a single bounty increase before EoS.
I believe, considering Zoro's role powerwise, he's definitely breaking that 2B mark after beating Mihawk.
Shanks' crew is said to have a very well balanced bounty on their members. So we might see some really big numbers for them (or for BBP, in case Shanks gets offscreened).
It's do or die.
we getting big YC bounty levels for Zoro and Sanji.
Not just for them beating King and Queen, but the role of them being the "YCs" from the dude that commanded an alliance that took down 2 Yonkos and has a legendary fruit awakened.

Who can say?

Before you disagree, maybe you should reassess how Luffy and Zoro interact before thinking they ever were emotional?
Maybe emotional wasn’t the right word to use. Luffy and Zoro do have plenty of parallels and moments between them. However, the best place for me to discuss them is in the Zolu fanclub! Take care and I hope I didn’t waste your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.