What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering we are officially entering final saga, I expect AT BEST a single bounty increase before EoS.
I believe, considering Zoro's role powerwise, he's definitely breaking that 2B mark after beating Mihawk.
Shanks' crew is said to have a very well balanced bounty on their members. So we might see some really big numbers for them (or for BBP, in case Shanks gets offscreened).
It's do or die.
we getting big YC bounty levels for Zoro and Sanji.
Not just for them beating King and Queen, but the role of them being the "YCs" from the dude that commanded an alliance that took down 2 Yonkos and has a legendary fruit awakened.
lf this is the increase before last, Bounties are definitely going to be on the higher end then.. l just don't know in that regard so..

What are the chances that next chapter ends with a gigantic cliffhanger?
very huge.

evidence:

1- oda said he had a "big scene" he was excited to draw at the end of wano for a while now.

2- following next week chapter, we're getting a 1 month break. in order to keep fans lured, he has to end it on a cliffhanger so they are forced to speculate throughout the whole month about it.

The problem with that

is that other characters don't have this role of "fighter" and get to fight people stronger or close to who Zoro fights and they also get to do other shit

don't see the problem?

what's the point of Zoro being the "fighter", if Sanji gets to fight and be really close in power with Zoro, while also beeing a cook and getting a arc focused on him?

Kid and Law are not just "fighters", they are captains, a doctor, devil fruit users, a bunch of shit

and then they get to fight people stronger than Zoro and get higher bounty
Oda should have just made his role swordsman like usopp is the sniper

very huge.

evidence:

1- oda said he had a "big scene" he was excited to draw at the end of wano for a while now.

2- following next week chapter, we're getting a 1 month break. in order to keep fans lured, he has to end it on a cliffhanger so they are forced to speculate throughout the whole month about it.
Let me guess cliffhangers when luffy, zoro, Kidd and law face greenbull with staring contest thing.

Quote me I am right

i believe greenbull vs rooftop people 2.0 is going to happen in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.