What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you being dishonest
Zoro nearly died due to Mink Drug + Enma draw backs

You telling me King did more damaged to Zoro than Hakai + TB + Big Mom did and drug double damage wore off??

Current Zoro is chapter 1035 zoro

In 1035
Zoro bullied King verbally
He won every single cqc clash
Landed all attacks he wanted to land
Didn't take a single attack

In one attack he butchered King
Scarred him for life
Broke through his haki
His sword
His strongest attack

Tell me how is 1035 zoro vs King not a low diff

I am waiting
...because he nearly died as a result? Like, you know what low diff means, right?[/QUOTE]
He nearly died because of Mink drug and enma not King you dishonest troll

What does King have to do with him nearly died

What attack did King land that was above hakai?

After thinking about it, I think I'm on the team of Kid and Law not becoming emperors. Law becoming an emperor at all doesn't make sense as he doesn't even have CoC or even a desire to rule an empire. Between the two, Kid is the only one who wants to be emperor.

I think the way Oda ended it with Kid staring at the newspapers leads me to believe he is building up to something with Kid. If Kid fails to become an emperor in wano, then he absolutely needs to take down shanks.

His hatred of both shanks and Luffy will ultimately lead him to ally with the blackbeard pirates.

what? This is not an L, let alone this has happened many times. It is just a gimmick. Why do you think this will affect the mood of Sanji fans?
No why should it? Sanji fans are use to these "gimmicks" but a man claiming he wants to love every woman, then get no woman in the end, is a L.

...because he nearly died as a result? Like, you know what low diff means, right?
He nearly died because of Mink drug and enma not King you dishonest troll

What does King have to do with him nearly died

What attack did King land that was above hakai?[/QUOTE]
What? How does Hakai have anything to with King beating on Zoro? You know, when he was throwing Zoro around like a toy?

And you call me the dishonest troll...

Luffy becomes top tier irrespective of df. It is just he become top of the top with df. Zoro at best reach the top tier Luffy will become without his df. So, of course the hype will be more for df. But straight away denying the hype enma got is altogether denial. I know this is the new cope as a substitute for ZKK but. Smh. 🤣🤣🤣
Luffy would never be anywhere near a top tier without his df, the guy went extreme diff against very weakened Kaido with the ultimate df and it's awakened powers while Garp could go toe to toe with the likes of Roger. Enma is classified in the same grade as Shusui the hype mostly being about the person it belonged to rather than the sword

I don’t have the screens lol, but yes. People who collect paychecks from Oda have brutally fact checked him on Twitter before. Imagine posting so few facts that content creators have to step in and publicly fact check you lol.
The Yonko title being about political power is a fact confirmed by the same Viz Translators who publicly bodied you on Twitter.
Same Viz translator says BB retreating against Lakainu is strategy yet you say opposite things and I publicly bodied all of Mihawk wankers when I revealed the SBS about Mihawk not saying anything about being legend.

Keep crying meme you ignore Viz when it doesn't suit you now you use it like a desperate troll you are.

Btw do Mihawk wankers like @The White Crane know Meme agrees with Mihawk = Vista according to databooks?

That's how troll meme is one moment he says mihawk> shanks then agrees vista = mihawk :suresure: desperate troll who don't know where to hang in

I don't see why that matters so much or somehow shits on Zoro's character.
It's basically the same as ZKK not happening, like did people expect Zoro to become Wano's hero even after it became clear ZKK wasn't happening?

That just seems like a blow to the overly ambitious expectations of some Zoro fans rather than a blow to Zoro himself considering how much he actually accomplished and how stronger he grew after this arc.
Hell the citizens are basically treating Joy Boy as just another legend and don't even know it was Luffy lol
Dude. Zoro was set up to make a name for himslef in Wano. Zoro said that he'd gather the Samurai, only to be known to the Wano citizens as some common criminal that murdered some civilian and a magistrate.

Oda has created a relationship between Zoro, Toko, and Yasuie that had no pleasant resolution. It led to nowhere.

Oda kept pointy out resemblaces between Zoro and Ryuma, yet it was all for nothing as Zoro has done absolutely nothing to be compared to Ryuma's name beyond his psyhique inspite of all the buildup between the two. Zoro has done nothing to make himself be compared to Ryuma by the Wano people whereas Luffy has.

Zoro during the bridge fight with Gyukimaru noted something about Black Blades. What did Zoro figure about Black Blades? Who the hell knows because Oda never went further with that plot point.

Zoro shown extreme moments of anger for harm coming onto those such as Yasuie and Kiku, which is very uncharacteristic for Zoro, and those aggressors were Orochi and Kaido. Yet Zoro has done little to Kaido, a scar that no one puts special attention to soon after it happened, just a booboo, and he has done absolutely nothing to Orochi. He has done little to avenge Kiku and the Scabbards, and absolutely nothing to Orochi, who he hasn't even seen in the war.

And who was his final fight? Oh it was King who somehow has less plot relevance than even Queen for he has done absolutely nothing of note until the war begun. He barely has any lore behind him other than his race, which was just an excuse to give Zoro something to do. His most notable attribute is spouting off about Kaido, and yet Kaido didn't give King any praise despite their flashbacks falsely making them seem close.

Although the land of Wano is known as the land of samurai, who are swordsmen, Mihawk has never been noted to even set foot here desoite Mihawk claiming that he tried to find challengers, which makes him either a lier, or a fool, and discredits the "World's Stongest Swordsman" title. Speaking of which Oda has done little for Zoro dream as there is no structure to it, and the only ones that care about it are Zoro and Mihawk. No one else even cares about Black Blades other than those two. How will Zoro's name reach the heavens if only Mihawk is closely listening to Zoro's aspirations? Zoro doesn't even have any competitors towards this goal, making it irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Oda has made Zoro into no more than a meat head who gawks at Luffy's prescence. Zoro became a caracature of his former, Pre-TS self. Oda had many opportunities to explore Zoro's character beyond being Luffy's subordinate, but instead of taking the steps to do so, Oda instead stagnated, or arguable deteriorated his character, and his goal of becoming the WSS. Instead he will primarily be known as Luffy's #1 cheerleader.

Same Viz translator says BB retreating against Lakainu is strategy yet you say opposite things and I publicly bodied all of Mihawk wankers when I revealed the SBS about Mihawk not saying anything about being legend.

Keep crying meme you ignore Viz when it doesn't suit you now you use it like a desperate troll you are.

Btw do Mihawk wankers like @The White Crane know Meme agrees with Mihawk = Vista according to databooks?

That's how troll meme is one moment he says mihawk> shanks then agrees vista = mihawk :suresure: desperate troll who don't know where to hang in
Keep lying about the viz translator :suresure::suresure::suresure:

What? How does Hakai have anything to with King beating on Zoro? You know, when he was throwing Zoro around like a toy?
How fucking shit you are a fucking liar

throwing around Zoro, he barely bled, did you see condition Zoro was in after Hakai? He had 30 broken bones..King throwing Zoro around didn't even slow him down.

So Zoro nearly died due to King, he saw grim reaper due to king?
It wasn't because of Mink Drug and Enma taking his Haki?

This guy is beyond helpless.

It is one thing to hate Zoro and another to be this delusional to the point where its irritating.

Zoro NEARLY DIED Due to Mink Drug and Enma

All the damage King did to Zoro is nothing compared to Hakai which broke his 30 bones and Zoro was barely able to move after wards

Even Hakai didn't nearly kill Zoro

So King by himself did more damage to Zoro than Hakai did?

Oda has yet to say that ame no habakiri has the same cutting ability as Enma. Momo's hasn't his haki drained by Ame no habakiri. Pretty safe to say Enma is the only one with that power.
oden knew how to control coc he did not need the sword to suck his haki to be able to use it.

On a side note, I find it pretty cheeky of Oda to play it off like Momo's new "tough body" is because he was aged to an adult, and his bloodline, when we all know whats coming. It's because of the Devil Fruit. He's Kaido levels of durable now.
thought it was weird he had a super body but did not realize that. you are probably right

How fucking shit you are a fucking liar

throwing around Zoro, he barely bled, did you see condition Zoro was in after Hakai? He had 30 broken bones..King throwing Zoro around didn't even slow him down.

So Zoro nearly died due to King, he saw grim reaper due to king?
It wasn't because of Mink Drug and Enma taking his Haki?

This guy is beyond helpless.

It is one thing to hate Zoro and another to be this delusional to the point where its irritating.

Zoro NEARLY DIED Due to Mink Drug and Enma

All the damage King did to Zoro is nothing compared to Hakai which broke his 30 bones and Zoro was barely able to move after wards

Even Hakai didn't nearly kill Zoro

So King by himself did more damage to Zoro than Hakai did?
Sure, when you put it that way, all of king's attacks did more damage than hakai.

The problem with that

is that other characters don't have this role of "fighter" and get to fight people stronger or close to who Zoro fights and they also get to do other shit

don't see the problem?

what's the point of Zoro being the "fighter", if Sanji gets to fight and be really close in power with Zoro, while also beeing a cook and getting a arc focused on him?

Kid and Law are not just "fighters", they are captains, a doctor, devil fruit users, a bunch of shit

and then they get to fight people stronger than Zoro and get higher bounty
dude the fighter is just a role in shanks crew also i think lucky roo has the fighter role. But didn't benbeckmen always stronger than lucky roo.

Oda really just made a colller looking Zoro with beautiful black hair and then calls him the Moon God too :milaugh:
Momo is the shogun of wano him being the moon always kinda made sense
  1. Ties to the mink that use the moon to power up. The mink being tied to the kouzuki
  2. The main daimyo family's all having names tied to the moon. Kouzuki being in charge of all of them
  3. Even more if the poneglyph are also made of moon stuff tho dont think they are. Kouzuki being the ones wbp made them
Momo also having the voice of all things like luffy
I almost made a thread about it a few weeks ago but i didn't want it to be full of zkk people saying cope 🗿

All that being said i think teach has a chance of being the moon too
Even law while i doubt it he does feel like the sasuke to luffy's naruto personality wise lol

Status
Not open for further replies.