What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another trash chapter.
7 days already passed is too much.
I don't care about the admiral, after this garbage arc (actually I did not liked only the third act), I hoped to see around the world, about Sabo, Vivi, Moria, Shanks, Blackbeard and above the warlord (actually I only care about Hancock.
I am pissed that we have not seen it, just like we did not saw the Revery, but I still hope that we will see it, there are few possibility (something like what happened in chapter 954 and 955, in the newspaper, or the new admiral will speak about the fight (but this would be the worst scenario) or in the end few if not all the former Warlord will appear in Wano).

Let me get this straight…
Kaidou wasn’t able to kill Kin’emon and Izou, but a guy who Oda didn’t even bother to name, killed a scabbard, who was also a Whitebeard YC.
Wow, it’s like there is a ritual that blocks people non-affiliated with the WG killing mamed characters.
And now Akainu, aware of Luffy deposing Kaidou and Big Mom just had a single Admiral going.
Admiral fans, and to an extent Whitebeard fans, we’re eating, finally, we’re eating real good.

Yes, shout out to the coolest scabbard with barely enough screen time.

The only scabbard to go through real challenges

Inu/Neko chilling in Zou
Kiku/Raizo/Kinemon were time traveling
Denjiro was fucking bad bitches and eating good
Kawamatsu fed for 20 years
Izo chillin on WB ship

But Ashura Douji mate, he never bent a knee to Kaido, fighting Jack, calamities, and all of Beast Pirates
Had his own ring set up and watched Wano depreciate in livelihood and color

Aint nothing more traumatic than that

At least Kawamatsu was closed off to seeing his country get burned by Orochi
Plus, he readed through Kanjuro's bullshit and saved everybodys ass in the most crucial moment
Sacrified himself in the process
A real G till the end

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And this solves the "Luffy winning against Kaido is fraud if Kaido gets up right away" since this is a week later.

@nik87
@Finalbeta

:myman:
It solves Zoro killing defeated Kaido.
Had a whole week to recover. :myman:
Nah you going down with this ship never to recover

:ihaha:
Man's dreams never end. :risitameh:

Senpai, the build up is still there, but now I'm actually rooting against it. There are no satisfying scenarios here.

One thing is Kaido quickly getting back up from the bottom of Wano, Boro Breathing the capital in rage and Zoro killing him.

But now what? Coming back to get offed in 2 chapters one week after that raid ended just looks shit.

And we ain't gonna spend another 20 chapters after Kaido.
We are not getting back only Kaido, Big Mom is coming back too.
Both will return in Awakened forms, stronger than ever before.
Dressrosa lasted 12 chapters after the fights concluded.
20+ chapters more in Wano is nothing, not even act 3 has ended yet.
And Oda is bringing an Admiral to a thing he wants to wrap up asap?:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.