What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorobros are in a moment of uncertainty , i declare a ZKK Fans Special Reignition Operation ZFSRO , i must summon the elite squad

We must Spam ZKK threads on Friday , LET'S GO BROTHERS IT'S TIME TO ATTACK
@comrade seems like in Oda's mind he has Magma > Sword in lethality. Interesting how with all the sword connections for Kaido Oda decided to let his end be by the element and not the blade.
:myman:
Isn't it a bit too anti climatic? The strongest creature, the one who killed Oden and enslaved Wano, just beaten with no one to witness and now melting in lava, with Momo just mentioning Kaido's defeat? Nah. It seems off.

"Ah, by the way people, in case you haven't noticed, Kaido is gone"

:kayneshrug:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but, but, but ZKK lives in their hearts....but, but, ZKK is coming and coming!!!!

but, but, they will face harder when it happens!!!!

but, but, everything indicates that ZKK will happen!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ZKK followers are a damn joke, after years and years of spamming absurd and stupid theories, seeing and analyzing every pixel of every page, to now be more dead than democracy in iraq hahahahahahahahaha

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
STRAWHAT AFTER SEEING GREEN BOWL : OMG RUN WE CANNOT FIGHT LUFFY IS INJUIRED AND ZORO IS TWO WEAK TO DEFEAT GREEN BOWL

MEANWHILE SANJI : You guys go ahead.... "IFRIT JAMBE BLACK MAGMA VERSON".

I can only use this for 5 minutes that should be enough time for you guys to escape

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.