What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me HxH > Berserk

I read both twice over and I just don't see the hype of Berserk (bar Eclipse). Every so often there is an uncomfortable monster rape scene, then there is Guts' childhood, then there's Griffith whoring himself in the beginning.
The art is admitedly beautiful but the story drags at points and there is a lot of focus on b-list characters that are flat out annoying. Meanwhile, stuff that is actually interesting like Skull Knight or the God Hand or the origins of the behilit are only sporadicaly mentioned. (though this is the same as in One Piece)
I get it... It all comes down to preference in the end. I think both are good stories in their own right 🙂

I get it... It all comes down to preference in the end. I think both are good stories in their own right 🙂
For sure, not knocking any one of them. As you said, in the end everything is subjective, as it should be.

Better to share one's subjective personal opinion than to parrot the opinion of the majority of the fandom just to be accepted.

Are you hyped for new Berserk chapters btw?

For sure, not knocking any one of them. As you said, in the end everything is subjective, as it should be.

Better to share one's subjective personal opinion than to parrot the opinion of the majority of the fandom just to be accepted.

Are you hyped for new Berserk chapters btw?
I am excited for sure but also a little nervous... Even Though Holyland Author is great, Miura just had this allure with his art, so I hope hes able to match it

Sanji is hitting 1.4 billion and Zoro is hitting 2.3 billion. Luffy is 4.7. Kidd and law are 2.3 billion
The only prediction you have that might be right is Sanji’s lol

Luffy’s is tooooooo high

3.5-4bil max

Law and Kid’s MIGHT hit 2.5 but I think 2 is more accurate

Zoro caps at like 1.7 or 1.8

I think 1.4 for Sanji is accurate

You simply carry you ass in the complete opposite direction. Ain't allowing you amber heard type thinkers to get away with bull. Everything I stated is confirmed within chapters
Strawman argument attack, bravo. Show me panel where is stated that Akainu is against CD. I understand why you like HxH that much, you need every detail to be explained to you like 8 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.