What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So then we can have 20 chapters of greej bit, 90 chapters of Dressrosa as two sepparate arcs

Should have just axed most of Doffy's crew while Doflamingo escapes under Kaido's wing and falls in Wano or even way later by Law.

Tho Law has at least may have beef with the WG too not just Doffy.
Imagine if DR unironically ended after this page with Doffy dipping from Dressrosa right after

43 chapters long instead of 100... DR would've gone from a low 6/10 to an 8/10 in my book

I always said, the moment Doffy was shown horrified of Kaido, I was NOT ready do spent 100 chapters in an arc featuring him as the main villain.
the thing is, you can still have Doffy be a good villain without needing a 100 chapter arc. Most manga nowadays don't have 100 chapter arcs and it works just fine.

Just cut out all the crap with side characters and go straight to Luffy vs Doffy.

Are you skipped Robin flashback or what? He is dog doing there bidings. Yeah, I'm the one acting like child.
Nope. That was when she was a kid. Now akainu is fleet admiral calling them out on their bullshit. Ahh I understand you can't comprehend English properly. And you also can comprehend the difference between what's past and whats current. My bad you didn't know any better

Imagine if DR unironically ended after this page with Doffy dipping from Dressrosa right after

43 chapters long instead of 100... DR would've gone from a low 6/10 to a 8/10 in my book
Easily, have the factory destroyed right then and there, his business destroyed, that's it for Doflamingo in that arc, grand fleet recruited through the coliseum, most of his crew defeated, out.

Instead, we have Dressrosa part 2 and Luffy has to make ALL the way to Doffy again, all of that just so Doffy can keep Kaido as his ally, might as well just have him be part of Wanl at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.