What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strategic wise it made sense.If it didn't happen Doffy would lose faster and we would be hating Oda for pulling this stunt.Would call it bad writing etc...
Doffy's plan was stupid bro, he really thought he could take on with his mid crew Luffy, Law, half of the straw hats with Zoro in it, Sabo, Burgess, Grand Fleet And Fuji/Marines all together, lol, even with Mansherry healing his crew it aint gonna happen.

Luffy's bounty has always surpassed those he has defeated regardless of the circumstances surrounding how he accomplished it. Kaido's bounty is around 4.6 billion berries.
Add to that the fact that the WG believes Luffy to be the mastermind behind the defeat of the 2 Yonko as well as the fact that he possesses a DF that they fear. Yeah it will easily surpass 4.5 billion no doubt. The WG doesn't take into account what we know as the reader. Just what they have heard and we all know Morgans likes to exaggerate what happened.
If Luffy gets a bounty bigger than Roger i'm loosing my shit.I think it's too soon.

Kaido and Big Mom’s return is inevitable

:finally:

This chapter is just a brief intermission for the main event. Oda is just taking his time to set up Zoro to look as great as possible. So he needs him and luffy in working order, that’s all this 7 day timeskip is for. Oda knows what he’s doing. But I do feel kinda bad for all the gecko morias and crocodiles who have jumped ship becuase the going got tuff. Of course the sanji bois and luffy bois were a lost cause a long time ago so no need to mention them.

:kayneshrug:

Let the final countdown begin.
:kata:

Luffy's bounty has always surpassed those he has defeated regardless of the circumstances surrounding how he accomplished it. Kaido's bounty is around 4.6 billion berries.
Well that depends on how CP0 conveys that info to the WG.
If they consider it a three party effort of Luffy, Law and Kidd they might all get a bounty raise that would, globally, surpass the Kaido and BM bounties combined. Otherwise yeah, it'd most likely achieve at least a similar bounty to that of Kaido.

Also, the one who informed about Luffy being 'the mastermind' behind the WCI incident was Morgans, not the WG.

Doffy's plan was stupid bro, he really thought he could take on with his mid crew Luffy, Law, half of the straw hats with Zoro in it, Sabo, Burgess, Grand Fleet And Fuji/Marines all together, lol, even with Mansherry healing his crew it aint gonna happen.
Yes,i know.The corrida thing was what defeated Doffy actually.He should have given the Mera Mera to Vergo.

This chapter is just a brief intermission for the main event. Oda is just taking his time to set up Zoro to look as great as possible. So he needs him and luffy in working order, that’s all this 7 day timeskip is for. Oda knows what he’s doing. But I do feel kinda bad for all the gecko morias and crocodiles who have jumped ship becuase the going got tuff. Of course the sanji bois and luffy bois were a lost cause a long time ago so no need to mention them.

High spirit you have :yodaswag:

Dude,no.They are done.The Arc is over.Get over it.Kaido and Big Mom became dust already.Kinda ironic Kaido died in a similar manner to Oden.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Nami helped Luffy to beat Cracker.Where is her bounty boost?Also,scabbards and Momo didn't do shit lol
Yamato and the other supernova i can agree with,but not the rest.
No one cares about what he did to Cracker. His bounty only went up cos he defeated a yc1 worth over a bill.

Well that depends on how CP0 conveys that info to the WG.
If they consider it a three party effort of Luffy, Law and Kidd they might all get a bounty raise that would, globally, surpass the Kaido and BM bounties combined. Otherwise yeah, it'd most likely achieve at least a similar bounty to that of Kaido.

Also, the one who informed about Luffy being 'the mastermind' behind the WCI incident was Morgans, not the WG.
Stussy is a CP0 agent and she was present during the WCI arc. So she would have known what was going on. I don't think CP0 has any say on what the bounties will be anyways.

No one cares about what he did to Cracker. His bounty only went up cos he defeated a yc1 worth over a bill.
Nope.Morgans reported he planned BM assassination,he destroyed her castle and defeated two of her top commanders.That is why he gained 1.5 bi.If it was just because of Kat.He would get 1.1 max.

Status
Not open for further replies.