What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me recap this:

Momo is just grabbing Nami's tits and harassing her in his adult form.

Yamato just wants to show off her melons to all the guys in the crew and Oda creates even more valid confusion about her whole gender stuff (as if this mess hadn't been enough already).

Zoro and Luffy are totally fine and eating like nothing happened (grim reaper anyone?).

About 20 plot points just got scratched like that.

I really don't know what to say anymore. Does Oda even care at this point?

But none of that is happening right now.

The only warlord that was that deviant was Doflamingo.

Kuma? A cyborg. Mihawk? A loner. Weevil? Only has his mom. Law? Out. Buggy? Is a mercenary. Hancock? Is an empress but nowhere near as vile as Doflamingo.

In essence.

He just couldn't stop Doflamingo
Crocodile, Moriah and Doflamingo are 3 pirates abusing their Warlord status; that's already 3 too many corrupt Warlords.

Fujitora might not have acted morally but he sure used his authority and power to end a faulty system - the Warlord system - once and for all.

He could stop Doflamingo but that wasn't his point. It wouldn't go along with his actual plan because he'd get all the praise and the WG would simply cover up their mistakes. Remember Alabasta? Nothing changed although Croc was about to do the Dressrosa move since the WG covered everything up. Fujitora had to do this, otherwise nothing would change.

Lol so Kiku is parallel with Yamato here? No burden for me, I never held Yamato up as the avatar for trans rights or had the determination to angrily make Yamato a girl and remove the entire personality set up to this point. I lean more to avoiding dismissal though so I'm glad to hear it.

G

Gorosei Informer

this film is gonna be corny as shit

on one of the posters Nami says "Are you sure you're ok with leaving all your family and friends behind"

So Luffy is gonna go with Uta and think about staying on the island only to leave at the end. WTF is the point in this movie DFKM
Holy fucking recycled plotlines Batman. This is the film we're getting instead of so many superior possibilities.
Oda hates us.

"Thank God, Oda is the one writing One Piece hurr durr."

Crocodile, Moriah and Doflamingo are 3 pirates abusing their Warlord status; that's already 3 too many corrupt Warlords.

Fujitora might not have acted morally but he sure used his authority and power to end a faulty system - the Warlord system - once and for all.

He could stop Doflamingo but that wasn't his point. It wouldn't go along with his actual plan because he'd get all the praise and the WG would simply cover up their mistakes. Remember Alabasta? Nothing changed although Croc was about to do the Dressrosa move since the WG covered everything up. Fujitora had to do this, otherwise nothing would change.
You misunderstand.

The entire OP world knows the warlords suck.

You didn't even bring up the most egregious example.

Blackbeard.

The warlord system should have ended after him using the title for his own ends, breaking into ID, becoming an emperor.

Status
Not open for further replies.