What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so not Oda. He used to never fumble with arc endings.

:josad:
If it's really the ending this is absolutely the worst ending Oda has ever done and an all timer bad manga arc ending. And thos is something from me because I was loving literally all of wano up until this point.

I wonder if Japanese fans are as disappointed by this as people here are

if kid and law become yonkou it is ridiculous. being a yonkou is not just be strong but also having many territories and thousands of pirates that you can command.
luffy has the a fleet of 5000 and many countries that are loyal to him. kid and law only have their crew and no territories if they become yonkou than their feat will be much impressive than luffy. they will be the ones that are subverting the standards while luffy not.

If it's really the ending this is absolutely the worst ending Oda has ever done and an all timer bad manga arc ending. And thos is something from me because I was loving literally all of wano up until this point.

There is still hope for the last panel that oda planned and if iirc was called surprising by one of the anime team members

if kid and law become yonkou it is ridiculous. being a yonkou is not just be strong but also having many territories and thousands of pirates that you can command.
luffy has the a fleet of 5000 and many countries that are loyal to him. kid and law only have their crew and no territories if they become yonkou than their feat will be much impressive than luffy. they will be the ones that are subverting the standards while luffy not.
Luffy got called yonko after beating YC1 Katakuri
Make that make sense, at least Kid and Law dethroned an actual yonko

The media decides who becomes a yonko (or pirate king for that matter)

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
It's so funny to read that Kidd and Law are the new Yonko😂😂😂 but knowing Oda in this arc, he can arrange such a thing.
Yes, and it is extremely illogical, because Luffy, Kidd and Law fought together in this war, and the Yonko are enemies to each other, so this one is illogical to appoint new Yonko from 1 alliance.

Katakuri is much more worthy of this title with large territories and a team behind him, yes, and he is stronger than Kidd and Law with awakened DF and very strong Haki😂😂😂

Well, or Mihawk the new Yonko would be the best twist
I think the Marines/WG have Mihawk on Yonkou status when it comes to power; Mihawk isn't a Yonkou because he doesn't have a crew or territory.

Dude was like "Meh, I can handle my own business, I have no interest micro-managing people weaker than me" and joined the Shichibukai just for his own convenience.

Mihawk used Marineford as a training arc, to test his strength against Whitebeard and his crew. I repeat: MIHAWK SHOWED UP TO MARINEFORD TO TEST HIS ABILITIES. Mihawk is a madman, he's definitely above Law and Kid in terms of power, Mihawk just doesn't give a fuck about making a crew/conquering territory.

Yeah this is really what bothering me. I never thought One Piece was flawless or anything, but arc conclusions always felt satisfying to me. Even with arcs I enjoyed less. I don't feel like I'm reading One Piece here.
He really wanted to get out of Wano more than the fans.

:suresure:

But it's really sad to see the arc end like this. I'm really scared of upcoming arcs if Oda keeps on rushing like this.
Post automatically merged:

Well the sales are low. That speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.