What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
only if you enjoy old style shonen. the manga is very dated now and subpar compared to anything we currently have.
the characters are one note, the fights are very static and just each side throwing stronger attacks, and the plot is weak.
the fans it has are the the same it got 20 years ago, i do not think anyone coming in contact with it today would enjoy unless a big fan of old shonen style.
Hmm you make it seem boring lmao.

Gee, I fucking wonder if the person who told every single member of the crew (including the captain multiple times) that she was joining actually ended up joining, considering it’s a week later and she’s still surrounded by all the people she said this shit to…I mean, does ANYONE in this fandom know what a context clue is, or do I need to REALLY start patronizing anyone foolish enough to continue doubting this?? :seriously::beckmoji:
Yamato's gag with not eating for a week until Luffy gets up should prove it already.

Main (stupid) argument against her was her apparent devotion to Momo. Clearly Yamato could give two shits about him and instead cares entirely about Luffy and being near him.

Yet I’ve been right most of Wano lmao

okay dude, keep living in your fanfic. I’ll read the story instead
I dont know why you are acting like I have been wrong through the arc
or am not reading the story
if you dont have a counter argument just say so.

luffy wasnt the 5th strongest pirate after being named the fifth emperor.

that’s like his power, stated by mihawk, he’s like a magnet… i understand if you don’t like this approach, but you should be objective in your judgements
I know what charisma is and that Mihawk adressed a big deal of that to him, but there is also a limit to when it becomes way too convenient that everybody instantly likes Luffy. Oda somewhat found a good balance to that pre ts, but post ts it became insufferable along with luffy becoming cockier and cockier - even after moments that should have humbled him like the Kata fight, which he won because Kata let him ultimately.

It took Blackbeard a year of him consolidating power, taking over territories and then beating the Whitebeard Remnants to be considered an Emperor.

Simply killing Whitebeard was not enough. Even with that, his unprecedented two DFs, him playing the World Gov like a fiddle to get a crew of monsters togethers, that was only enough to be considered someone with Yonko potential. He had to follow through on it and cement his position in the world.

That was good writing. Kid and Law chucking Big Mom off an island and suddenly being Yonko isn’t.
That's not the point...

Kid, Law and Luffy took down an alliance of 2 emperors which would be significantly more difficult than 1 emperor (whitebeard).

It doesn't matter how they killed her, they still killed her. Someone will have to replace Big Mom and it's probably going to be Kid.

Also, I don't think the world government + the navy know the specifics of how Big Mom died, all they know is that Kid and Law killed her.

I dont know why you are acting like I have been wrong through the arc
or am not reading the story
if you dont have a counter argument just say so.

luffy wasnt the 5th strongest pirate after being named the fifth emperor.
Oda made it a point to make it “unofficial 5th emperor”

Bad comparison, try harder

It took Blackbeard a year of him consolidating power, taking over territories and then beating the Whitebeard Remnants to be considered an Emperor.

Simply killing Whitebeard was not enough. Even with that, his unprecedented two DFs, him playing the World Gov like a fiddle to get a crew of monsters togethers, that was only enough to be considered someone with Yonko potential. He had to follow through on it and cement his position in the world.

That was good writing. Kid and Law chucking Big Mom off an island and suddenly being Yonko isn’t.
Except they will credit the 3 SN captains for beating an alliance of 2 yonkos
The accomplishment of beating 2 yonkos>>>>>, not even marines have ever pulled that off in history
BB only steal killed a dying old man (caught in cameras), and beating Marco after a while

So Law is a Yonko even though his right hand man hasn't even defeated a single veteran level character :kaidowhat:

And don't get me wrong, Killer is a monster but the biggest name he's defeated is Hawkins of all people...
It's not been specified who the other new emperor is. Luffy is definitely one and the other is more than likely going to be Kid, not law.

oda changed all his plans for the second half of the manga to allow law and kid to get attention. apparently he is going to make more shit to give them fanservice.

the supernova were the biggest mistake in the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.