What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Oda is rushing like mad to wrap up Wano. We don't even see Kiku mourning her own brother.

I don't think Ryokugyu will attack them. In fact, I believe the theories he has a plant based devil fruit could be true and he'll revitalize Wano's greenery. This should put him in a good light just like Issho. And if the last chapter is meant to be the end, that would be the best possible book end at this point.

G

Gorosei Informer

Why you all post fake pictures and translation, all what we got are just fake, these spoilers for chapter 1052 are fake.
Guys here the real picture of Chapter 1052(awakened Kaido):

:josad::josad:

20 seconds in^.

We need to discover our own multiverse IRL and find the universe where this happens!

@Shiroyru @Swallalala @Tejas @SkySanji

Ryokugyu is giving the Goverment agents orders and they do what he says like good slaves lmao. The pecking order is clear. Admirals treat CP0 like their bitches
:suresure:
Ryokugyu doesn’t obey Akainu’s orders, and neither does Fuji

Fuji disobeyed Akainu in Dressrosa and told him to shut the fuck up
Fuji went to Mary Geoise despite Akainu banning him
Ryo disobeyed Akainu’s orders to kick Fuji out and even laughed about it afterwards while eating lunch with Fuji
Now Ryo is disobeying Akainu’s orders yet again

This loser Fleet Admiral can’t get his subordinates to obey him because they know he’s all bark no bite :suresure:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Oda is rushing like mad to wrap up Wano. We don't even see Kiku mourning her own brother.

I don't think Ryokugyu will attack them. In fact, I believe the theories he has a plant based devil fruit could be true and he'll revitalize Wano's greenery. This should put him in a good light just like Issho. And if the last chapter is meant to be the end, that would be the best possible book end at this point.
beautiful idea

how do you feel when oda allways reminds you that those guys are equals in strenght and importance to luffy? both wings, both equals in strenght.... both way below Kidd and Law
except for the times in SBS and Vivre Card where he flat out said otherwise and the series where he flat out showed otherwise. Though you're the blind one, so don't quote me with your shit, just take it back to me Zoro vs Sanji thread to be made fun of.

No, it looks like Oda doesn't care about Zoro anymore.
:josad:
Oda shat on Luffy and Zoro this arc, I was already getting annoyed because of him making Luffy get up and making him say I will be pk again and again. Chapter 1000 and chapter 1010 were peak, it got weird after that. There were some good chapters in between like Zoro vs King, but overall I am not satisfied with the arc yet.

Last edited:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
except for the times in SBS and Vivre Card where he flat out said otherwise and the series where he flat out showed otherwise. Though you're the blind one, so don't quote me with your shit, just take it back to me Zoro vs Sanji thread to be made fun of.
you werent probably even born when those sbs were written

Ryokugyu doesn’t obey Akainu’s orders, and neither does Fuji

Fuji disobeyed Akainu in Dressrosa and told him to shut the fuck up
Fuji went to Mary Geoise despite Akainu banning him
Ryo disobeyed Akainu’s orders to kick Fuji out and even laughed about it afterwards while eating lunch with Fuji
Now Ryo is disobeying Akainu’s orders yet again

This loser Fleet Admiral can’t get his subordinates to obey him because they know he’s all bark no bite :suresure:
Alright but how does this go against what i said huh?

Didn't you all say Admirals have no authority in the Government yet they give orders to CP0 who should only obey to the CD?

Akainu has to control Top Tiers and not High tiers like the Yonkou.

Status
Not open for further replies.