I

Indigo

I couldn't write a worse ending for Wano if i tried to

we get ass pull awakening for Luffy out of nowhere
we get Kaido and Big Mom nerfed not having an awakening for some reason
we get dozens of plot threads completely left behind
we get Zunesha coming and going like it's a fucking supermarket
we get Kiku giving 0 fucks about Izo's death
we get Ashura, the dude that was kicking Jack's ass, dies by bombs weaker than the ones that couldn't kill Pell
we get fanservice scene with actual 8 year old girls drawn naked and touching boobs
we get Zoro and Luffy awaken completely healed with no consequence at all to their asspulls

there's so much

i can't even keep track anymore

:parkcry:

you werent probably even born when those sbs were written
It was a SBS talking about the "number 2s" cover page, where Oda said he picked the second strongest ones from the crews, like Zoro:crazwhat:

Literally a few weeks back. You know the SBS that were actually written before YOU were born? The one where Oda refused to elaborate on Zoro vs Sanji.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think Ryokugyu and Fujitora have COC based on how based and unruly they are
:finally:

Previous fleet admiral had CoC so Sakazuki definitely has it, and I think it only makes sense that the dude who fought Sakazuki for 10 days also has it too.

One of Greenbull and Issho is going to be fleet admiral eos.

Might be Greenbull because he seems to be younger.

I couldn't write a worse ending for Wano if i tried to

we get ass pull awakening for Luffy out of nowhere
we get Kaido and Big Mom nerfed not having an awakening for some reason
we get dozens of plot threads completely left behind
we get Kiku giving 0 fucks about Izo's death
we get Ashura, the dude that was kicking Jack's ass, dies by bombs weaker than the ones that couldn't kill Pell
we get fanservice scene with actual 8 year old girls drawn naked and touching boobs
we get Zoro and Luffy awaken completely healed with no consequence at all to their asspulls

there's so much

i can't even keep track anymore

:parkcry:
Damn, you're really pressed about this 'bad' ending. Had a bad day today?

Ryuma this, Ryma that, Swordgod Ryuma, FUCK GIVE ME FINALLY THE CONTENT...
Why the oni skull, the long ass sword, Ryuma short flashback, I don´t want more just pls...
If we leave Wano without Ryuma content...
:josad::josad:
Every day I want Zoro to be Ryuma's kid more and more just to see salt reign down from the heavens. I'm repping Zoro Kills Kaido until we leave Wano.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It was a SBS talking about the "number 2s" cover page, where Oda said he picked the second strongest ones from the crews, like Zoro:crazwhat:

Literally a few weeks back. You know the SBS that were actually written before YOU were born? The one where Oda refused to elaborate on Zoro vs Sanji.
Zoro bois taking L left and right ... poor fellas.... Zoro equals sanji confirmed once again.... Wano people befit Ryuma feats to joy boy that means Luffy... Zoro is literally nobody :holdthisl:

Status
Not open for further replies.