What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manga hasnt arrived, smartass. This is just Boby's translation. Rivals the Sword GOD in feat not fight, that is what they're implying.
Post automatically merged:

Gigachad energy? Lel, he has senses to make up with someone who is going to neg his entire naval base.
Of course I'm going by the boby translation. We all are since that is what we have available.

Joyboy, the power needed to beat Kaido can now rival Ryuma.

you shut the fuck up dude. I agree with rooftop zoro ashura is above king kong gun. But man why is everyone thinking like luffy would have died if he defended against hakai. On rooftop nobody would die due to hakai(maybe killer). Just because oda wanted to side zoro by taking hakai doesn't mean nobody could have withstand that. Oda clearly wanted zoro to go down so made a convinient thing. If anything luffy is the perfect one to recieve the shockwave since he is a rubber, he can use his rubber to tackle with shockwave.
Lmao shut the fuck up
Luffy and all other super turds would turn into smallest indivisible particles and Oda would explain string theory if Zoro wasn't there to tank Hakai by himself.

Luffy is trash he died from thunder bagua and had to be reincarnated.

Thunder bagua was fucking trash to Zoro.

Damn, you're really pressed over - as you say - a cartoon. Perhaps you need to touch some grass?
Lmao spoken like a true internet nerd

ToUcH sOmE grass.

Weebs really can't talk like normal people can they.

And I am pressed over your dishonesty not cartoons.

I could give a shit lmao, been calling zoro a trash character all day.

He's a trash character just insanely strong

The chapter already compares Luffy to Ryuma.

So it looks like EoS Luffy > Current Luffy = Ryuma > Fresh Kaido.

Your trying but if you don’t realize Luffy will always be > Zoro your lost
Well comparison is fine, luffy was also compared to Roger in chapter 1000.

I think more or less Oda here is trying to establish Ryuma and Joy Boy as two God's who rival each other in strength, even if he's been very lazy with zoro towards the end point is to establish Zoro and Luffy will he equals EoS. And also to establish Ryuma is superior to Kaido.

Basically I think Joy Boy represents peak of Luffy and Luffy is pretty much already there he needs to just master G5. I don't think he has any other development left.

Zoros peak is Ryuma and he will get there by Black Blade Mastered KoH and Mastered KoH Ashura and maybe CoO upgrade.

But both Ryuma and Joy Boy are above Luffy and so is Kaido but he's below Ryuma and Joy Boy

Of course I'm going by the boby translation. We all are since that is what we have available.

Joyboy, the power needed to beat Kaido can now rival Ryuma.
Lmao, you guys have already taken the L and still want more Ls? Why would Wano citizens powerscale someone who has given them freedom? They are just comparing him in feat. But you need intelligence to understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.