What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Zoro fans are so upset. He had some really good fights and moments this arc. He fought Hawkins, Killer, Denjiro, Apoo, Kaido / Big Mom, and King. His captain is an emperor and he is the 2nd strongest member of the crew, he defeated the 2nd strongest of another Emperor's crew and got multiple powerups along the way. He's going to continue to get stronger as the series goes. What more do people expect? He's going to be around Prime Rayleigh level by the end of series most likely, maybe a little stronger. That's perfectly fine.

What are you talking about when Luffy EoS is Literally confirmed to he equal to Ryuma and Zoro EoS > Ryuma

Basically this chapter Oda told us
Real Joy Boy = Sword God
Luffy is Only Joy Boy for 20 minutes
Unlimited King of Hell Zoro > Ryuma = Joy Boy = EoS Luffy aka unlimited Joy Boy > Current Luffy = Current Zoro.

Oda literally told us EoS Zoro will rival EoS Luffy

And confirmed Sword God with the black blade > Kaido

Cuck
After all these recent chapters you really can’t comprehend Luffy will always be the strongest? You are really make it hard for yourself.

Lol i opened this thread to see why it is active and been observing what's going on recently

Anyway, it sucks that not even SHs gets a screen time or importance like before
It is all about luffy now, his dreams, his opinion, his fights

Like when was the last time, a sh had sth about their dream or like a moment to shine?

The problem is the countless amount of new characters every arc, that should be reduced to give the current ones more development
I been wanting all the SHs to fight Kaido, like with Oars lol. That would've been dope :P

You talk as if the series is over…:seriously:
I mean, I still have about 5% of my hope left, but we are supposedly entering the final saga of the series. Where else would it have made sense for us to get Zoro's backstory/lineage if not in Wano? It's like...can you imagine if we were constantly teased about Sanji's backstory throughout all of WCI, just for Oda to randomly dump it into Wano? It just doesn't flow logically

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Lol i opened this thread to see why it is active and been observing what's going on recently

Anyway, it sucks that not even SHs gets a screen time or importance like before
It is all about luffy now, his dreams, his opinion, his fights

Like when was the last time, a sh had sth about their dream or like a moment to shine?

The problem is the countless amount of new characters every arc, that should be reduced to give the current ones more development
Zoro during his fight against King saying he made a promise to his best friend (Kuina).
:goyea:

jk
I know what you mean.
:suresure:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I don't understand why Zoro fans are so upset.
They went all in on a theory for years that ended up not meaning anything and Zoro just did what he always does. I would be upset too, but thankfully I am a Zoro fan that didn't believe in ZKK

I don't understand why Zoro fans are so upset. He had some really good fights and moments this arc. He fought Hawkins, Killer, Denjiro, Apoo, Kaido / Big Mom, and King. His captain is an emperor and he is the 2nd strongest member of the crew, he defeated the 2nd strongest of another Emperor's crew and got multiple powerups along the way. He's going to continue to get stronger as the series goes. What more do people expect? He's going to be around Prime Rayleigh level by the end of series most likely, maybe a little stronger. That's perfectly fine.
Because it wasn't enough for them. They needed Zoro to be better than Luffy in evey way that mattered. Zoro needed to be stronger than Luffy. Smarter than Luffy, more interesting back story than Luffy.

They are just clowns stuck in a circus

Lmao Lolo fanboys can't read Luffy was compared to Sword God Ryuma because he is Joy Boy, not Lolo.

What happened to Lakainu btw? :gokulaugh: Still scared that Greenbull is going?

Don't delete your posts ZKK copium breathing troll Lari.
Lerkan don't embarass yourself, the citizens don't even know who Luffy is. They are mistaking him for the old Joyboy hence why they said they thought he had "left Wano":suresure:

Prime Joyboy and prime Ryuma low diff the man that shares the same title as Kid and Law and who ran away against Wakainu.:kuzanshut:

Sanji also didn't meet another person who wanted to find allblue. This is just his personal dream. Just finish it
And he shouldn't just "finish it" aka whenever Luffy gets to it. Sanji should be determined to find the All Blue. He was estatic to chat about his dream with Luffy at the Baratie. Sanji shouldn't just be waiting until it coincidentally becomes relevant for Luffy's dream. He should take every chance to do his own research and go off at the most opportune times, ask other individuals of the world like those in Fishman Island about the possible whereabouts of the All Blue, which possibly leading to all kinds of relationships, which makes for interesting storytelling.

If Oda wanted to delve into Sanji's dream even deeper, he could of made Sanji interested in ocean and the life in it to the point that he does studies of it to find any possible hints of the All Blue.

But he won't...

Because only Luffy's dream matter, and you have to wait your turn.

Goda promised that Wano's ending would surprise many people, and he delivered... in a bad way. Idk, I just don't feel any emotional connection to the Wano people. I did enjoy the Otoko plotline for all of its one page. She and Yasuie managed to strike a chord with me and I actually felt sad.

Ashura and Izo? Like wtf their deaths feel so inconsequential and out of left field bc of the 99 fakeouts in the raid...

I'm coping that he will somehow tie this arc up nicely but with the arrival of Ryokugyu I feel like he's just going to try to lure us in with hype again and hope we forget how much of a mess this ending feels like.

:pepecopium:

I mean, I still have about 5% of my hope left, but we are supposedly entering the final saga of the series. Where else would it have made sense for us to get Zoro's backstory/lineage if not in Wano? It's like...can you imagine if we were constantly teased about Sanji's backstory throughout all of WCI, just for Oda to randomly dump it into Wano? It just doesn't flow logically
I personally believe that Zoro’s back story is tied to Greenbull somehow. But I think I will get confirmation on that in 1053. Hopefully.

Many people are laughing at Sanji's background story. Unexpectedly, it has become what some people want

Status
Not open for further replies.