What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Zoro fans are so upset. He had some really good fights and moments this arc. He fought Hawkins, Killer, Denjiro, Apoo, Kaido / Big Mom, and King. His captain is an emperor and he is the 2nd strongest member of the crew, he defeated the 2nd strongest of another Emperor's crew and got multiple powerups along the way. He's going to continue to get stronger as the series goes. What more do people expect? He's going to be around Prime Rayleigh level by the end of series most likely, maybe a little stronger. That's perfectly fine.
They always have no limit

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
King of Hell isn't him going all out, King of Hell is his new Power up and its limits are unknown.

And he didn't need King of Hell for King, he needed it for Enma.
In the entire King fight he was only concerned about his Race.

Ashura would also one shot King in the place of Dragon Damnation.

Now the issue is Enma fucked Zoro up mid king fight and hence he got King of Hell.

But Zoro already scarred. And if Zoro got one more ATTACK POWER boost he has ability to kill Kaido then doesn't he?
It's him going all out because he said that if he uses it for too long he'll start losing his life. That's not casual. Even if he needed it for Enma, he still wouldn't have beaten King without it, so same thing. The scar on Kaido is cool, but I think it's overrated because it didn't do anything. Kaido was still perfectly fine afterwards and only continued displaying new and stronger moves afterwards, so I don't think that it means he's capable of killing Kaido. He can push Kaido to a high diff fight, but he can't win.

This manga has been the Luffy show for a while, anyone not named Luffy can get bent ands its pissing me off. I mean look at how he treated his supposed ''worst gen'' rivals like Kidd??? But yeah man, I had hopes for ZKK and still believe it could happen but at this point Oda clearly doesn't care about Zoro as much as I thought he did.
The biggest thing that I hate is that Oda himself willingly opened up plot points.

Why didn't he just write simple arc for Zoro where he beats one YC1 opponent and gets done with it.

Why did Oda have to start bullshit with Ushimaru, Ryuma, Enma, Yasui, All these empty promises.

Why didn't he just simply shaft him from the get go like he did for Law Kidd and Sanji.

Its like Zoro was booming till Chapter 1035 and then Oda just said that's it, all open plot lines remain open, and Idgaf

This is what @ShishioIsBack is going through. He is breaking down in shambles. Just rambles word vomit to cover up the fact that Zoro will never reach Luffy's greatness
Stop minding him
He's been coping since orochi wasn't top tier like he wished hard
Post automatically merged:

Why would G2/G3 "very high diff"? He was fighting on par with Hybrid Kaido.
I'm being generous to Zoro

t's him going all out because he said that if he uses it for too long he'll start losing his life. That's not casual. Even if he needed it for Enma, he still wouldn't have beaten King without it, so same thing. The scar on Kaido is cool, but I think it's overrated because it didn't do anything. Kaido was still perfectly fine afterwards and only continued displaying new and stronger moves afterwards, so I don't think that it means he's capable of killing Kaido. He can push Kaido to a high diff fight, but he can't win.
When you are scarred for life you are not perfectly fine lmao.
Oden's scar "Didn't" do anytihng either doesn't change the fact that Zoro made a NEW scar while 9 scabbards can't even open old one.

Zoro DOESN"T need King of Hell for King, he needs it for Enma, he needs Ashura for king at most.
King of Hell Low diffed King not extreme diff.

What backstory does Zoro need though?
He'll either be a Shimotsuki or won't but still have ties to them from his childhood like we saw with Kozaburo.
Neither affects his character at all.
Yeah, I said earlier that none of this actually affects Zoro's character necessarily, but it's the treatment of the character overall.

Zoro being revealed as a Shimotsuki directly ties into his importance to the people of Wano which directly ties into Zoro forging his own legend as a swordsman/samurai. He wants his name to reach the heavens. He's a conqueror, he should have his own legitimate reputation rather than getting everything from just being Luffy's RHM. Rayleigh is both the "Dark King" on his own but also the Vice Captain of the PK. Zoro gave himself a similar title but he has yet to prove that he is deserving of it.

The "my name will reach the heavens" is not a separate dream. It's a bravado that comes from his desire to be the best one like no one ever was. It also means that his name will reach Kuina in the afterlife, on a more metaphorical way.

But, man, honestly, the "grade swords" and "black blades" plots are really fucking bad and inconsequential. Almost no one gives two fucks about black blades. Zoro walks towards Mihawk with a black blade on his hip, and we don't get a single comment from Mihawk about it.
Just some "every blade can become a black blade" flashback that was indicating CoA blackening coating at the time, until someone told Oda that it wasn't hype enough and he decided to come with this "permanent black blade" shenanigan that he still didn't explain.
This plot goes nowhere.

The part about Zoro's enemies I agree. Wouldn't hurt throwing someone else out there chasing the same dream as Zoro. But against Mr1 he learned to cut steel. Against Braham, zoro learned flying slashes. Against Ohm, Zoro incorporated these two things.
Against Kaku, he gets Ashura.
Against Ryuma, Shusui.
Everything seemed like a natural progression towards Mihawk.
Then Post-TS happened and his fights lost their themes.
Hyouzo didn't add anything. Monet didnt add anything. Pica didnt add anything.
Only now with King he got CoC and we once again got the feeling that he's progressing.
Yea in context you're right about the heaven exclamation.

Sadly even that Mr. 1 power up was retconned to be a general power up in CoA, which was displayed by Hyogoro, and Ohm's power up is just Rankyaku but swords. Ashura never got an explanation and we don't even know if it's swordsmen specific. The only thing that's a true swordsman upgrade is Shusui, which is cool, but was replaced rather easily by a theoretical inferior sword in Enma rather easily, and the only power up it brought Pre-TS was that it was heavy enough to combine the power of 3 swords in one.

It's honestly been lackluster to be frank.

This is what @ShishioIsBack is going through. He is breaking down in shambles. Just rambles word vomit to cover up the fact that Zoro will never reach Luffy's greatness
You been telling me that every single chapter and every single time you open Luffy vs Zoro debate with me, I embarrass you and you run away.

Still can't address the fact that Luffy needed like 4 power ups to finally barely surpass what Zoro did on roof top alone lmao?

The biggest thing that I hate is that Oda himself willingly opened up plot points.

Why didn't he just write simple arc for Zoro where he beats one YC1 opponent and gets done with it.

Why did Oda have to start bullshit with Ushimaru, Ryuma, Enma, Yasui, All these empty promises.

Why didn't he just simply shaft him from the get go like he did for Law Kidd and Sanji.

Its like Zoro was booming till Chapter 1035 and then Oda just said that's it, all open plot lines remain open, and Idgaf
Zoro dangling plot threads is just the tip of the iceberg, someone out there made a huge list of dangling plot threads that remain unsolved. Oda clearly rushed the ending of Wano after stretching it out for years, he missed the finishing line by a mile and now we're left with a deeply disatisfied feeling all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.